Imagine drinking

Imagine drinking

Attached: 1650238484250.jpg (250x152, 4.22K)

why the sudden uptick in druk threads? are Any Forums really turning into alcoholics en masse?

drinkin some wild turkey lolz feelin comfy

>drink alcohol
>tastes gross
>get dizzy
>get nauseated
>get tired
>get sad
>wake up feeling horrible
why

yes. now shut the fuck up. and stay on topic.

I foresee myself becoming a drunk in the near future, considering all the awful fucking shit that I know is coming my way very soon.

Attached: 1650487962371.jpg (345x336, 214.33K)

drinking alcohol just anytime whether you feel like it or not is a retarded idea
are you
>hydrated
>not tired
>have kino lined up

if the answer to any of those is no, its not drinking time.

When society is completely collapsing what the fuck is there to do besides get druk

WILD TURKEY 101... NEAT

First time here?

drinking some awful vodka that makes me retch while new beavis and butthead are playing

yes sir shit is spicy its beeen a while

Wine its very good

imagine dragons

some people are more receptive to alcohol

I drink several megapints a day myself

Attached: 1650913990892.png (795x813, 336.93K)

I drink a pint of vodka every night

baste

based

not on a Monday night, got work in the morning

Only trannies drunk.

Just finished a 6 day bender. Was fun until about Sat then tapering down yesterday sucked ass.

I got thrown out of a pub once after my mates dared me to demand a pint of vodka once

>work from home
>morning team meeting cancelled tomorrow
>gonna get shitfaced and turn my laptop on then go back to bed
coof was a stupid meme but damn am I glad it happened lel

Attached: 1627522076246.gif (220x300, 326.44K)

this is the life. i supposedly can get back to the office but what for.

jealous making some sausage and peppers and some red wine sounds incredible

they've asked us to do at least one day a week in the office but there's literally no one there so it's just a waste of time and money. explained that to my boss and said I don't mind going in if it's coordinated and he just said yeah fine

there's a town hall tomorrow and everyone's supposed to come to the office and I'm not going because, haha, i don't want to and it's fine. jesus fucking christ was being a white collar always so easy? ive been drinking even before covid and sometimes sleeping in the disabled toilets and no one ever said anything.

On my days off I start drinking at noon. Monday is a day off. You don't get to interrrupt that.

Attached: rust.jpg (612x380, 22K)

>was being a white collar always so easy
I mean yeah. I work in IT and I would go hide in the server room to recover from hangovers because it was nice and cool. I'd also go to the pub on lunch times and come back steaming. I liked the office dynamic of chatting shit but working from home is so fucking easy. I spend 2 hours a day walking my dogs and doing shit around the house. It's absurd really when there are fags breaking their balls for pennies.

Attached: 1609527353760.png (522x531, 287.46K)

I'm young and I feel almost bad or like I am getting away with something, but I am realizing it's an unspoken rule

when you're young it's even easier. I started working when I was 16 and people let me get away with murder because
>haha le funny user coming in hungover again
I even got a job after an interview with a black eye because the interviewer thought it was funny as fuck. take advantage of being a youngfag

yeah I'm something of a programmer myself. my only want to come to the office is the receptionist she's so fucking cute but autism yadda yadda. stay based king.
i just hope this is the "new normal" and even if my corp thinks of forcing people back into office I'll be able to switch to full remote again easily.
you'll get over it. I have a 55 year old in team and when we actually went out for beer as team he slipped he spends half the work time taking care of grandchildren. no one batted an eye.

I haven't had a drink in almost a year now, and my body feels very good. I do very much miss getting Druk and watching kino, it really elevates the experience. I just can't stop once I start. I envy yous guys drinking right now.

yeah i can moderate it ill drink for you bro

I went from gym 3 x a week to druk a few years ago and whilst I hated going to the gym, I do miss having my fitness. swings in roundabouts I guess. can't have both very easily. I've not gained much weight but I know if I ran 100 meters then I would be gasping for air which is quite cringe really

hope you achieved them goals man. unironically.

lol im training for a sub 5 min mile lol

this is my goal for this week, wish me luck bros. wife's already pissed garage is blocked lol.

Attached: 1656374173740.jpg (1028x1920, 428.34K)

I’m so fucking hungover I can’t even jerk off

Attached: 4A0DD4BA-3256-4FB9-8785-723B095533D5.jpg (750x593, 120.48K)

Good luck in whatever you're making!

I got gout, I should stop

what are you going to do with all those logs bro?

Attached: 73D3F446637B4D47BE329E4F6CA06449.png (803x652, 629.38K)

Well you won't escape alcoholism

it's just firewood, I cut a deal and got it a bit cheaper for bigger amount. we're in boonies and house is fireplace heated. just planning ahead I doubt it'll be as cheap in coming years as it's already 200% from three years back but I'm not taking chances if it's going to get more expensive. it's just going to be a bitch to chop all that lol.

>Hydrated
Beer is mainly water. I have beer, therefore, I am hydrated
>Not tired
It's 1am and I'm feeling good
>Have kino lined up
About to rewatch Rush Hour

Have I made it?
Captcha: DRRKG (drinking)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 01-00-38 tv - Imagine drinking - Television Film - 4chan.png (308x306, 23.24K)

my dad and grandparents both get it really bad. I feel like there's no point avoiding it at this point. They say it feels like your feet are made out of glass and every step, even a gust of wind, makes it extremely painful kek

Attached: 1606746672790.jpg (640x466, 43.46K)

more you drink and more often the immediate negative effects go away, they just turn into later health problems

Attached: 1633121455269.jpg (277x276, 12.93K)

like what

all these things are true yet i continue to drink excessively

>8.5% local craft ale

Attached: wwf-wrestling.gif (220x165, 621.92K)

if I'm getting ready to go to the moon, I drink three of pic related before starting my binge. it's very comfy

Attached: 49469011_0_640x640-3090840155.jpg (640x640, 30.55K)

>15.4% cherry lambic

Attached: 1656375123828.jpg (672x910, 369.59K)

location?

fuck jannies, this is a Any Forums thread

WHAT A LIFE

fucking jannies
Poland, Podlaskie

faggot jannies
>can't even post my most disgusting webms because Any Forums has been turned into a gay eunuch

Attached: CinemaShootin.gif (225x169, 1.69M)

very neat

Haven’t been on this board in years lol

today's a good day to get b&

thanks, I'll go to bed now. school's out so I'll at least play with kids a bit before going to fuck with all this.