How many fingers has your girl worked her way up to?

How many fingers has your girl worked her way up to?

I can get 3 in comfortably but have taken it up to 4 before with lube.

I'm almost able to slip my thumb in, and then finally it'll be my whole fist eventually.

Stretch thread.

Attached: 3.jpg (2681x3560, 1.82M)

My dick is almost four knuckes wide, sooo

Why do you want to stretch her out? I get ruining her for other dudes for for the rest of her life, but don’t you want a nice tight vagoo?

I don't finger women because sex is not for them and the female orgasm is pure fiction.

His virgin incel faggot. Do you really that worm has a gf kek

Bump.

Learn English faggot

Girl I fuck on and off again had a kid and has wide hips naturally. I can fit my dick, my fingers and a dildo in it. IDFC if yall judge for loose pussy or whatever. Shit felt nice af

teach me

wtf, i've been with 11 women, and i can fit my penis in them after some warm up and easing in. some i can't even fully insert. my penis isn't that big either, just a typical 6 inch.

no judgments, but how do you all have experience with people who can fit such things inside of their body? It just seems so unnatural to me

Spoken like a true virgin.

I have a feeling those women were not into you and dry as fuck.

If she’s pushed a kid through that - 3 without lube and 4 fit easy with lube. 5 if you’re adventurous

Every white woman i was with that had kids loved to be fisted.

White women will not tell you no to this

I have fucked a woman that wasn't into me and she was still loose. Perhaps user is fucking lolis.

Right. Black women hate being fisted instead because they already get enough fists and beating from their husbands

Attached: king.jpg (224x224, 7.55K)

Been with my wife for ~8 years. She's pregnant now, but managed to work her way up to a fist before. Bit more sensitive now.

I can just fit one finger in there, if shes really horny about two fit in and that hurts her already. Guess i got lucky since ive got a small dick yet i still need to stretch her out before sex

the women are fat

mom?

i'm not fucking lolis and the chicks were into me. I'm not an idiot, I know when someone greased up and ready to go versus dry. I do however, only have sex with skinny people, so I guess that's it. The more you know

kek. Black people seem like they would be statistically much looser, is this true?

Fisted. Seriously.

Black Women
Husbands
Does not compute

3 is the most. It would hurt her.
I had a friend in highschool who would fist his girlfriend, even though they wouldn't have sex (she practiced abstinence). He would literally shove all fingers in her then form a fist inside then fist her pussy like that. It was wild.

Fistable

You guys haven't lived until you've fisted a woman

I just use 1. That's all you need to work the g-spot. Anything else isn't necessary.

Whole fist
although we don't do it very often. we save it for days off where we can get out the chains and leather.