Is being on government assistance essentially admitting you are a lesser human being?

Is being on government assistance essentially admitting you are a lesser human being?

Attached: __opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__recipes__images__2012__02__20120207-191859-montreal-smoked-meat-823ab958019b4f48995336e178fb60f8.jpg (450x338, 29.82K)

You work for others for their money. You are the lesser human.

Yes

>never try the samples

Yes, by being on assistance, you are tacitly acknowledging your inability to adequately provide for yourself and your family.

Idk if I wasn't on government assistance I would be scamming and phishing emails, attacking business' so idk
It protects you from my predatory nature.

Yes.. But big businesses get handouts (welfare) all the time. And the wealthy are constantly jewing people out of their money. So everyone is pretty much a sub human piece of shit that sucks and are godless and useless.

Found the retard. Enjoy living in your mom’s basement doing nothing of value until she gets sick of your shit and kicks your ass to the curb you stupid fucking leech.

Can anyone tell me if I'm exempt from paying child support if I go on disability? I do have a legit disability. There is not a child support order in place yet but she's probably going to try to get it some time in the next 15 years.
The reason I refuse to pay CS is that she'll spend it all on drugs if I do

tbh the system is set up to fuck you, fucking the system back is a real obvious move. It'd almost be retarded not to do it. Why would you play a game you'd lose at instead of knocking the pieces off and calling for a new game without cheaters? Why can't the system be reformed to be better? Too many people make money off exploiting the system and you. At the top of it is people making a living off your misery. Pretending they throw a bone once in a while when corruption is the law of the land.

The system isn't set up to fuck you. People win every day. You're right about there being room for improvement though

You’re never exempt. Lol it depends on your state but you’ll end up paying unless you’re married.

Get a job loser I'm tired of paying for you and your kids.

In some places it's considered a badge of honor.

Mom is that you?!

yeah i'm sure i'd be real scared of your rascal scooter

Based.

Not necessarily
It's gaming the system

This.
If you get it, take it.

I'm 6"8 bronze tanned greek god body lol
I could use you as a fleahlight if I wanted.

So getting married is the only exemption? cuz I was also looking at getting married to to my new gf!

Found the jew.

I paid into the system for years, I can take some back. Besides, I'm disabled and don't know what I'd do without it.

that's very sweet of your mom to tell you that

tomorrow it will be "mental illness",count on it

s..sorry s..sir

Depends why really, if you really can't find any reason to do anything with your life AND you acknowledge how corrupt and fucked up the system we live under really is and don't want to feed it anymore, I wouldn't think harshly of you.
If you have no other reason that just pure weakness and laziness though then yes.

Mymomsdead

Would you think harshly of me if wypipo dont season dey fewd?