Implying women wont just cross state lines to receive an abortion

>Implying women wont just cross state lines to receive an abortion

Attached: 5478689709.jpg (1500x1125, 293.34K)

shhhhh
let them think they accomplished something
the past two years have been hard on them

>implying women will always have money to cross state lines

>Implying this thread isn'tspammed by a bot

Attached: 1655072629413.jpg (2000x2000, 513.43K)

Sponge bob

Attached: artworks-n06nVKyRu9D6xBPk-SFEYgQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 48.31K)

>Crossing state lines to kill

I thought you people were against that sort of thing.

>Implying most people lack the resources to cross state lines
>Implying their bf wont help them

>implying your own home state won’t try to limit your access for crossing the border for an abortion
>defending the position for taking rights away from women

Got my hands on a leaked copy of Freddy x Bonnie: Security Breach. WTF??? The story was going to be the big LGBTQ+ push that the franchise needed, but it ended up being queerbait! I was ready to drop $20 on it but I'm definitely not now. To save everyone time, Bonnie gets hacked by Michael Afton and so they stop having her perform, Freddy misses Bonnie and so he goes to find him. He sees balloon boy and Nightmare Freddy (i thought this thing was canon!) and then he realizes that Bonnie was scrapped and got his AI put into the security system. There's nothing even romantic about their relationship, it's ridiculous! I can't believe we almost fell for it. Pls boycott this book!

>Implying Any Forums discord niggers haven't been shilling daily for the past week

Attached: 54646767878.jpg (511x474, 45.93K)

Connection Terminated.

Two steps ahead, I am always two steps ahead. This has been the greatest social experiment I’ve come to known, certainly the greatest social experiment of my current life. Its alluring, its compelling, its gripping. To bear witness, to observe all of these unwell, unbalanced, disoriented beings roam the internet in search of stories, in search of ideas, of conflicts, of rivalries. Where people develop a distinctive desire for direct engagement. Where people feel involved with the stories and therefore become product of influence. Thirsty for distraction. From time unspent from lackluster lifestyles, spoiling their minds while stimulating them at the exact same time. It's brilliant, but its also dangerous. It's dangerous. I feel as if my life has been positioned to where I'm monitoring ants on an ant farm. One follows another, follows another, follows another. It's mesmerizing, it's enthralling, it's spellbinding. Just look at all these consumers, all of these lost and bored people consuming anything that they’re told to consume. I am the villain if I make myself one, and people will consume these stories year, after year, after year. Stories that-- stories that shock, that confuse, stories that are deliberately made to blur the boundaries between fact and fiction. Stories that permeate, infect, and linger in the minds of the ants. Influence the ants, brainwash the ants. You are the ant. I woke up this morning to money deposited into my account for simply not doing something, for simply not going through with something. People are the most fucked up creatures on this planet, and you will continue to consume and I'll continue to be two steps ahead. Today I thought it would be a splendid idea to go out and get some food and film it for you. Gee, are you surprised? Have you forgotten this story? Are you not paying attention? After all, you’re here to consume, or are you not?

End communication.

not everyone is a highschool dropout living in illinois with mommy

>Implying republicans are gonna put all pregnant women on house arrest

Attached: 456567678.jpg (1400x1400, 359.45K)

Idc, you're encouraging the same shit as them.

Attached: 1655509978410.png (402x402, 208.33K)

my point exactly

He died in 1998
Entirely from the 20th century
All the life pre 2001
World was different,all the stuff left behind stuff from the 90's and before old stuff now,all old times and memories
Entirely from the past,the pre 2001 comfy and less complicated times

>Implying he is not an incel nigger from Any Forums

Attached: you.jpg (800x450, 19.39K)

The scene comes from the 11th Season of The Simpsons titled 'E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt),' written by Ian Maxtone-Graham. In the scene, Homer parks outside the titular farming supply store "Sneed's Feed & Seed" (underneath in parenthesis reads "Formerly Chuck's") before being berated by two men. Initially airing on the 7th of November, 1999, the first internet reference to Sneed's Feed & Seed comes from an episode capsule text document written on the 27th of March, 2000, by author Benjamin Robinson.

Benjamin Robinson details the hidden innuendo in the title by pointing out the correlation of Sneed, feed and seed all ending with the suffix "-eed," meaning Chuck's former ownership would imply the "-uck" suffix instead. Leading to the store being "Chuck's Fuck & Suck" if following the initial starting letters.

is it? because the 500 mile trip from atl to illinois seems pretty rough for people without cars

That may be true.
Eh whatever, i'll keep posting the funny coopypastas now

I'll explain: the scene comes from the fifth episode of season 11 of The Simpsons titled "E I E I (ANNOYED GRUNT)," which aired on November 7th, 1999. In the scene, Homer parks outside the titular farming supply store "Sneed's Feed & Seed" (underneath in parenthesis reads "Formerly Chuck's") before being berated by two men.
There's a hidden innuendo in the title by pointing out the correlation of "Sneed, feed and seed" all ending with the suffix "-eed," meaning Chuck's former ownership would imply the "-uck" suffix instead — leading to the store formerly being "Chuck's Feeduck & Seeduck" if following the initial starting letters.

>what is Florida
Southern niggers can get fucked, its cheaper to travel then actually raising the kid anyway. Even cheaper yet to dump them in foster care. Well cheaper for the person, not the state kek

Attached: 6576887798.jpg (960x816, 99.69K)

Freddy Fazbear is the titular antagonist of the Five Nights at Freddy's series, who later appears as multiple variations in the succeeding games. Freddy is an animatronic bear and children's entertainer housed at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, alongside Bonnie and Chica. He is the mascot of the original Freddy Fazbear's Pizza chain, and takes the role as the lead singer of the band, standing in the center of the stage. Secretly, Freddy and the other animatronics are haunted by children murdered by a man named William Afton. He and the others are now seeking revenge against their killer by attacking any adults in the pizzeria after-hours in blind rage.

k

It sounds like you don't understand it let me explain. In the season 11 episode, E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt), the family moves to their grandparents old farm to avoid losing Homer in a revolver duel. After realizing they didn't pack much food, Homer goes off to grow some. He winds up at a local convenience store named "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. However, the sign also says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

>travelling costs money user

Most money who have an unplanned pregnancy come from underprivileged homes, unless you're planning on footing the bill for them I suggest you stfu

Do you think it is cheaper to raise a child?

Hello, Any Forums. This is probably going to sound very crazy, but here it goes.

I was introduced to Undertale last year by my friend who has completed it. As I played it, he began to sort of roleplay as the Undertale characters when we chatted using this speech box generator thing.

Around June, I ended up falling in love with one of the characters in Undertale. Mettaton. Now, if you don't know, Mettaton is this robot who appears three-fourths of the way in the game, and just before you get to the final battle, you have to fight Mettaton.

Now, I've crushed on a couple of fictional characters before, but never was the crush this strong before. I just found Mettaton so...perfect.

I told this to the friend, and he actually began to do more roleplaying as Mettaton, and I (in roleplay) sort of confessed my love to Mettaton. We're now boyfriend and girlfriend. (My friend roleplays as Mettaton, but the character is in a relationship with me, because I roleplay as myself.)

The love became stronger just recently, after I watched my videos of me playing Undertale that I've yet to post onto YouTube. At this point, I have a flash drive full of fanart of Mettaton EX that I got off of Google Images.
It was today that it escalated. Now, Mom and Dad know about how Mettaton and I are "dating" I woke up and slid on a ring that I got from my grandma, which got my thinking about proposing to Mettaton.

I told Mom, asking, "Is six months too early to propose to Mettaton?" She said yes, it's too early, thinking I was joking, but I was serious.
She saw this, and gave me a two minute thing about "maybe I shouldn't do it, because my friend might take it the wrong way and think I'm proposing to him"

>tl;dr: I'm in love with a fictional character, drew us together, RP'd with a friend who pretended he was him and today I actually considered proposing to the character. I need to know if I'm going too far with my love and if I need to get over it.

There will LITERALLY be an army of SIMPS to move women across state lines to give them abortions. These activists will do shuttles, buses, vans, planes. Whatever it takes. Dems will fund all that shit because tax write offs.

Also, they can go fuck themselves, that is what we were told about our 2A rights when blue states fucked us over.

>I better derail the thread quickly!
>Otherwise people wont vote republican!

Attached: 6576878789.jpg (698x799, 77.51K)

>>unplanned

It's 2022. Everyfucking one (but muh rape and incest!!) knows if you let a dude nut in you, there's a good chance you'll get pregnant. Stupid women do stupid shit. What happened to telling a motherfucker "no" if he wont wear a rubber? The pill is free from planned parent hood, through all insurance plans, and probably any decent doctor. Is it too hard to take one daily?

Abortion as birth control is fucking irresponsible and abhorrent. Sure, the fetus has (genetic disorder here), or mom's gonna die, or mom got raped or fucked by her dad, abortion is fine.

But the words "unplanned pregnancy" in this fucking timeframe are bullshit.

For those interested, this can't happen. It would fall under illegal search and seizure. You'd have to have attempted an illegal abortion first in the state to be eligible for one of these bad boys.

>Implying the courts aren't sexist in favor of women at all times.

>Nooooooo! You can't post da fucking copypastarinhos, muh maga conservutive n sheit
Rent free

Attached: 1617212456914.png (644x800, 29.52K)

Hi there,kinda related to the point,why do I feel so much sorrow over a particular famous person death? Guy died a long time ago yet it makes me quite sad that's he is gone. He seemed to be a genuinely good person,also very talented in his field. I've been feeling this sorrow for about two years,although his death occurred over 20 years ago. It simply makes me very disturbed that he was taken away from us,specially all the stuff he would have come up with if he hadn't such a tragic fate. I don't know if there's an afterlife,of course I don't,no one does,but either way I hope that his spirit is in eternal peace. Never met him personally but his absence is surely felt by me

1998 he died in 1998 entirely from the 20th century all the life pre 2001 world was different,all the stuff left behind stuff from the 90's and before old stuff now,all old times and memories entirely from the past,the pre 2001 comfy and less complicated times

yeah,the notion of afterlife is wishful thinking at its finest,but it's quite comforting. I for example wish that all the good people are in a better place. Most recently I've been feeling a great deal of sorrow over that particular famous guy's death. He was taken from us a long time ago,the world was a different place back then. Not that much different as 100 years ago,of course,but it was still quite different. Sad to think about all the work he could have made if not for his tragic fate. That's why I do hope there's an afterlife in which his soul is in peace,he surely deserves it. On the matter,I don't know why his death fills me with sorrow,but it does. I never got to meet the guy in person,of course I didn't,I was still a child when he died also different countries,even so I do feel his death like he was a very close friend. Can't tell why so much sorrow,but there it is. So sad he was taken from us that long ago,what a waste of good talent and nice personality

I will tell you something,the reason why the guy's death been affecting me that much lately is due the realization that it happened a long long time ago,considering my age,so most of what I am and have experienced so far,are from times already past his fate. I really really wish I could bring him back somehow,over 20 years ago but only recently been that moved about the fact. Dude's gone and there's nothing else to be done. Great deal of sorrow upon me over this,specially within this last week,been reading about the guy's work,all sorts of characters and roles,good times,from a not that distance but still quite far away past. Very very sad thinking about whay if.... an alternative reality you know? Sad to be in a world in which such a great person is gone,gone that long ago.... Hi there,kinda related to the point,why do I feel so much sorrow over a particular famous person death? Guy died a long time ago yet it makes me quite sad that's he is gone. He seemed to be a genuinely good person,also very talented in his field. I've been feeling this sorrow for about two years,although his death occurred over 20 years ago. It simply makes me very disturbed that he was taken away from us,specially all the stuff he would have come up with if he hadn't such a tragic fate. I don't know if there's an afterlife,of course I don't,no one does,but either way I hope that his spirit is in eternal peace. Never met him personally but his absence is surely felt by me

1998 he died in 1998 entirely from the 20th century all the life pre 2001 world was different,all the stuff left behind stuff from the 90's and before old stuff now,all old times and memories entirely from the past,the pre 2001 comfy and less complicated times

>Implying republicans are no longer obsessed with trump

Attached: they cant let him go.jpg (425x259, 18.14K)

There were already dozens of fully funded organizations dedicated to helping hoes get abortions. Do you think these organizations will stop existing? No! They will just get more money from donors thanks to this, and that will cover transportation.

Given Dems regularly get away with smuggling in illegal aliens, they know how to move people across state lines, a far easier task.

Also, NO ONE foots the bill when a dude has to pay child support to his rapist. So fuck yourself and let the evil horse you rode in on rip your ass to shreds.

If it's so easy for a broke woman to travel across state lines to get an abortion then wtf was even the point of overturning Roe in the first place?

Don't switch the subject, you are still mad about my copypastas, remember?

Attached: 1640323788929.jpg (299x168, 9.26K)