If you knew that you would be able to get away with it, without being caught or facing any consequences...

If you knew that you would be able to get away with it, without being caught or facing any consequences, would you rape someone?

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-191055.png (2400x1080, 1.4M)

no, cia/fbi.

Now go back to selling crack to the minorities.
Fucking dumb glowniggerfags

Attached: 1654893042435.jpg (192x191, 7.61K)

No. I wouldn't want to be a scar in someone's memory forever that will affect their future happiness and relationships

Only if I could kill them afterward (same deal with not getting caught). I couldn't live with the guilt knowing someone is suffering with the aftermath of having sex with me.

Thank you for being a good samaritan.

A good Samaritan would be someone who intervenes to stop a rape or help someone who just got raped, not someone who just has morals and wouldn't hurt someone

To be honest I don't know the answer. I think I'd want to inflict this to someone else. I think I'd do it more than once, just to make them suffer more.
But I'll never do it because it's not cool to rape

The only person I want to rape is a glownigger I catch spying on me. I wanna fill an alphabet boy's tight little poop chute with my seed while he bucks and moans while biting down on his tinfoil shield in pain.

Attached: 1652478267692.jpg (955x592, 277.98K)

Nah still too much effort. Plus overall it’s a pretty scummy thing to do. Once you’ve help a women from a rape situation, you rather not that happen to someone.

Yes and have, not a big deal

fuck daddy

genuine forceful rape, sure. But I can't stand the girls who pretend to be traumatized because htey got drunk one night and regretted it. It makes me want to show them what actual rape looks and feels like.

It's better to cause emotional damage by getting it consensually making her fall in love with you and then ghost. Sorry Katy but not Sorry.

would i rape someone? well, let's just say, yes, i absolutely would

sure but i would need too fucking long to think of who.

Attached: rudrycr7.png (982x1280, 400.61K)

What can I say other than I want to fuck the shit out of glowies who pist false flags, calls to action or shit like this. I'm not even gay I would just get off on humiliation and emasculating a government worshipping shitheel.

Already have.

why would the glowniggers waste their time on a thread like this? Hypothetical rape isn't a crime

No? What the fuck? Just jack off idiot

you never wondered what it feels like to look into someone's eyes and see true primal fear where they are wondering if they're going to die today or not? How is jacking off going to get me that kind of rush?

I would “not”