I laughed like a hyena when they got rid of the headphone jack

I laughed like a hyena when they got rid of the headphone jack.
I now realise they were right to get rid of it.

Attached: headphone-jack.jpg (707x423, 50.41K)

it took 6 years for you to realize you're retarded?

I use mine everyday

Attached: 1636683053192.png (205x246, 132.35K)

They weren’t right to get rid of it. It’s probably the most prominent inconvenience of my phone

>using shitty unreliable technology to use a fucking pair of headphones
God damn, this generation is fucking stupid.

Pathetic. You niggas don't realise that wireless buds have become abundant and have increased in battery life by huge leaps since this change. In 5 years the shit you are complaining about will be a thing of the past and the change will have been an incredibly uncontroversial one.

I used to think like you OP. But then my bluetooth earphones inexplicably broke. And I said to myself, "Oh. I see".

I don't really care about the jack itself but they could have at least normalized phones with two usb-c ports. I don't often want to listen to music with my headphones while my phone is charging but when I do it's annoying.

Attached: image_2022-08-11_135834822.png (1000x1000, 184.27K)

ok bro *passes you the aux cable* play some good shit

>phone doesn't have headphone jack or sd card slot
>curved screen over the edge which is harder to repair and more expensive but it looks pretty
>non removable battery for thin aesthetic look
>have to wear small lithium batteries in my ears as earpieces
>mfw my yippee yippee nigger music starts to glitch out seconds before batteries in my ears explode scattering my brain matter across the mall just when I was going to buy a new manpurse to go along with my $1500 Xhangstein smartphone

Attached: 1637410968177.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

>just use a dongle for everything bro!

My earphones have infinite battery and perfect signal

retarded zoomie, u literally dont need a dumb, retarded and outdated shitty wireless technology to listen to music
>muh battery life
yeah a hole 3.5mm doesnt have this problem

literally bait or genuinely retarded

earbuds are noticeable inferior
(not that it matters because everyone with those only hears nigger "music") and don't last 1/8 of the cheapest headphones.
TL;DR it's just e-waste.

I like my cheapo Snoy neckband earphones – I go with them everywhere and almost never use the headphone jack on my phone despite having one.
Still, the latency is a thing: it makes rhythm games like Crypt of the Necrodancer unplayable and phone calls annoying.
Having to keep track of the charge is another, albeit small, inconvenience. Not to mention, the battery would die eventually – the wired earphones are much cheaper from the get-go and are especially cheaper in the long run.

Call me a poorfag or whatever, but wired earphones are the ultimate budget option. Also, fuck TWS.

>in 5 years
so I'm getting robbed of an essential port so that 10 years from now (release date of the iphone 7) maybe things will be even again?
itoddlers truly are retarded lol

my earphones reached a point where I have to twist the plug to get reception to both ears. Why does this happen?

>non removable battery
This is not true for the absolute majority of phones. Yes, the battery is removable, you just need some tools. For example, I own a POCO M3 (the best cost-benefit back in time when I need to replace my phone). I can remove the cover using only my fingernails and unplug the 6000mA battery without any tool. Still, the phone is well known for its "non-removable battery".
Bullshit apart.
I only consider "non-removable" batteries in those phones where you are not able to replace the batteries with a normal set of tools for mechanical reasons (like fucking glue the battery to the point where any attempt to remove will damage the battery or/and the phone).

Thanks for coming to my TEDtalk.

If you're retarded enough to pay a fortune on a portable shitpost and music playing machine, you're retarded enough to accept having essential features removed

Yeah, I used to think wires were superior, then my headphones suddenly started to crackle and I said "oh sheeit nigga"

Could be kino

I just bought a cheaper bluetooth transponder for my car. It works fine.

>Implying you didn't live in Own Nothing™ dystopia before this thanks to the mere invention of the smartphone.

Your earphones tangle up and require deciphering each time.

What are you even saying here user?