Whats the sluttiest thing your GF/wife did before she met you? How did you find out about it?

Whats the sluttiest thing your GF/wife did before she met you? How did you find out about it?

Attached: 1.jpg (4051x4000, 724.18K)

Is this all men think about? You all are fucking disgusting

Get the fuck off this site and never come back.

Youre on Any Forums what do you expect

She dated/banged a married guy.
Found letters and other "memories."
I've never told her that I found the stuff.
When we were packing to move she opened the box in front of me, realized what it was and threw it the whole box away without going through it

No you say that but when you see me in real life you all are f****** begging for that you eat me out cringe all man

Hahahaha cope you fucking loser. You're a pathetic piece of shit. This board is toast you have no say Any Forumsud

OP you got more of that girl?

We met when she was 19 and I was 22. She definitely looks a bit prude and very innocent.
She told me she had a few sexual partners before but we never got to the details.
After 5-6 years, while we were drunk and fucking, I asked her more and she admitted that she had 7 one night stands before me and had a fuckbuddy for a few months.
Not the sluttiest of sluts, but definitely not what you'd expect when you see her.
And she did most slutty things with me.

lol fucking landwhale talking her ass of on internet

Attached: 1655166011619.jpg (874x900, 104.12K)

I don't eat out illiterate roasties so keep dreaming bitch.

Attached: S81324_Gallery.jpg (1080x1757, 374.14K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1536x2048, 261.92K)

Attached: 3.jpg (2320x3088, 467.26K)

google southernbooty4u

Attached: 4.jpg (2304x1536, 173.65K)

She'd masturbate and have her female dog lick her while she did it. Was back in h.s. We used to do these sex quizes together found out after prying on a very vague answer. After told her we should get a male dog but she's worried about it now that we have kids.

She dated a guy in college that was a massive cuck. Made her do tons of slutty stuff like sleep around, wear revealing clothes, stuff like that

That is very nice.

Ex gf got blacked by 3 black guys at once. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot 2020-04-20 191605.png (580x778, 612.4K)

thats not really a cuck

just be careful, she has some scat stuff

She slept with a bunch of other dudes while they were dating

She fucked one of my friends in a moonbounce in front of a crowd of people. The next day she told me she enjoyed it and then two weeks later was crying and told me she was blackout drunk and didn't even want to have sex with him. I dragged her along for three years after that getting her to break up with 2-3 boyfriends to get back with me only for me to dump her again a month later.

was he the one that orchestrated it and knew about it and wanted her to do it? that a cuck for sure

but what you described above was more like a guy domming her into being an exhibitionist

Fucking disgusting now I am not interested anymore.

Yeah he did a lot of the planning, she was just doing it for the submissive side of it

Just insecure Any Forumstards.

Most women are whores nowadays

I never had a gf

t. person who did lots of really dirty stuff

women have totally made me dirtier my first gf was a lil older basically called me a fag like she liked it sloppy. maybe girls like it nasty cuz it's just part of it all but idk i like nutting deepinside it's like it was expected of me to cum in her hair n shit