Im freaking out rn, my gf's coworker sent this to me, thats the exact outfit my gf was wearing this morning...

im freaking out rn, my gf's coworker sent this to me, thats the exact outfit my gf was wearing this morning, is she cheating on me or is this some sick joke??

Attached: dannytext1.webm (352x640, 181.56K)

Welcome to cuck life

Show it to her and report back her response

Definitely a larp but fuck it imma lurk, got nothing better to do while waiting for food

i texted and called her and she hasnt responded. should i just start packing her shit or wait for her response

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
kill yourself

Why is your gf's coworker messaging you in the first place? Just reply being confused and ask for more.

id pack bro unless you aren't confident in yourself enough to think you couldn't find another gf. although at that point you would officially become a cuck.

>70000th time I've seen this thread here.
Who's in charge of this place and why are they letting it go to shit?

Attached: 1603750975084.png (960x600, 688.31K)

Ask for more

why tf would i ask for more, just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach. im soamming her phone with no response

Bro Joke or not Dump her.

If she thought it would be funny she is a dumb bitch. Dump her!

Even if she wasn't joking why the fuck is she getting so close to him like that. Dump her!

Even if it wasn't her she shouldn't look like someone whole do that to someone else. Dump her!

Even if you don't have a girlfriend and it's some bullshit you made up, you should still, Dump her!

Yours sincerely.
Dump her!!!!

>Slamming her phone
Already fucked up desu, should've just replied with "???" and waited for a response

Don’t start packing yet. Just wait til she responds. Or confront her when she gets home.
Ask the sender of vid to send a pic of the person’s face

>im freaking out rn
Are you sure ur not literally shaking rn?

Dömp it

Attached: T2hixBrLW9wqKFHy2z7CPrHOCy0fMwKYvn3HTzv0YZQ.jpg (127x128, 4.52K)

ask for more proof. ask to meet up and talk to the coworker. get to the bottom of it. do not confront yer gf. if she knows u know, she goes into recovery/coverup mode. she'll still cheat, but be more careful since she know u aware. keep what you know to yourself always and act like nothing different.. while you plotting to screw her over big time. hopefully you don't live together. makes it easier to ghost the bitch. if you do, and she's on the lease, you fucked. plan to leave or throw her out when lease is up.have all yer shit packed and ready to go and day of, you take a day off from work without letting her know. have all yer friends come over and rent a truck and have all yer shit packed up and gone b4 she gets back. leave a small flahs drive on the counter with a note that says "play me". have a copy of all the evidence you gathered on there and a note simply stating "gotcha" and ghost her completely.

check your penis, is your cock ring missing? it looks like she has it hang around her neck.

Ask for longer material to jerk off with

im honestly dead right now, idk what to do . shes 100% cheating and i cant play the video. honestly if i did id prob kill myself rn. do i fucking just leave rn

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-162021_Drive.jpg (1080x2155, 707.6K)

>is she cheating on me or is this some sick joke??
why can't it be both?

Baseball bat to everyone’s knees while you cover your face. This is the only way

No, first you post her nudes to Any Forums. Then kys

Send her a video of you sucking his dick to show her what it feels like to be cheated on.

Go back to facebook, political tourist

Tell him you were wondering who the dude with the little dick she keeps talking about was?

now you can run off with her dad.

You fucked up, user. Should've just ignored the message, wait for her to get home and then kick her on the curb. Now you're coming across as a beta cuck, which is exactly what you are anyway.

Also, probably a larp but anyway.

show the cumshot

fake and gay

Text him back and tell him you got the results from the doctor and it is the herp

Hire 2 whores, fuck on your bed and send her the video

Post more of your convo with the coworker. If this isn't a larp, you can really fuck up your gf by making this all go public at her company then dumping her. She'll look like a slut, a cheater, and a narcissistic to her workplace, which are among the worst things your coworkers can think about you. You'll have in essence taken her job and work friends from her, which is the best payback you can hope for if you aren't willing to see the inside of a jail cell.

Attached: 1656115297774.jpg (208x250, 6.12K)