Ultimately the Abortion debate isn’t pro life vs pro choice...

Ultimately the Abortion debate isn’t pro life vs pro choice. Im pro Abortion because abortions are going to happen either way. If a woman doesn’t want the kid she’ll kill it, thats just the reality. As long as staircases, laundry detergent and coathangers are legal the abortions will continue. Im pro abortion because i dont want to put women into danger and i want them to have a SAFE way of dealing with their abortion. This is the same logic i have concerning the legalization of weed. If you want it, you’ll get it. But if its state regulated then all the risks fade away.

Attached: 1EFFE3D9-00CE-4E72-8E25-4C222C97BC83.jpg (1170x1295, 887.58K)

Tl;dr is
>women are such terrible people that murdering innocent potential lives is more acceptable than them attempting to be responsible for another life that they had a part in creating.

I'd get rid of the fetus if I didn't want to fucking have a kid either, you faggot virgin.

That's because you're a narcissist who shirks responsibility.

>innocent potential lives
>human fodder to supplant the next generation of a socially immobile underclass

someone's gotta fill out those officer uniforms, army fatigues and prisoner jumpsuits in your idiot nigger society, I guess.

>imagine waiting until you have to kill someone to solve a problem and not just solving it before then with the myriad of options available that don't involve murdering an innocent person.

cry harder, nigger.

Said like you don't want those officers/soldiers doing your bidding and to imprison all of those you dislike.

Hypocrisy.

a woman dying in the process of murdering her own child is beautiful poetic justice. i hope those abortions are unsafe as a mothafukka.

too bad.

good thing you don't have to get one, eh?

Attached: 41EB68AB-DC69-44CF-A2BD-8E17614C2302.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

Lucky it's not my responsibility to pay attention to what goes into your body.

better, richer societies thrive with less chimps in make-work clubs that utterly bleed fiscal resources from their municipal and regional budgets.

once again: cry harder, nigger.

>ITT faggots that believe niggers are the cause of societal decay and not assholes restricting resources more plentiful than any other time in history

you're preaching to the choir.
sometimes, stooping to their level is more effective for communication.

No, it comes off as concern trolling and shows just how little you know about "them"

I've been lurking this shithole since 2008.

if you think I'm here to not berate dumb niggers for being dumb niggers, but instead treat this website like some socratic forum of reasonable people, you're lost.

Don't be stupid OP. Abortion was let to run rampant all those years and it needed to be regulated. Yes a woman has a right to a choice but that choice is not hers alone. She willingly spread her legs with no protection so if she becomes pregnant then the genetic father would also get a day in what happens to the living child growing inside her. The choice is not hers alone. Just like the sex was not hers alone. Women need to make better choices about their sexuality first before they can be trusted to have the wisdom to abort another human being. Moral of the story: play stupid games (being irresponsible with your pussy), win stupid prizes. (Having to carry the child to term) If you don't want a child out it up for adoption or better yet keep your legs closed.

What sort of dystopia we living in when the destruction of a potential life is considered a right rather than a choice of absolute last resort? (it is still a life)

When people are so infantilized that taking responsibility for actions to prevent a common outcome is not only discouraged, but attacked. (contraceptives ignored)

That you would okay the abuse of a horrendous choice because there are people that are forced to make that choice.
(bootstrapping things like rape and medical emergencies with the lack of concern or responsibility to avoid pregnancy in the first place)

Your entire argument is because people want to fuck without consequences, despite there being unavoidable ones. Not because you actually care about the cost of destroying a person, in fact your argument is the chance it will disrupt a life trajectory is more important than the fact it would end one?

How does that make sense?

>Im pro Abortion because abortions are going to happen either way
I'm pro-rape because rape is going to happen either way.

So your plan is instead of trying to raise them up to your level, it's to lower yourself to theirs? Great plan.

I'm pro-murder because murder is going to happen either way.

I'm pro-theft because theft is going to happen either way.

I'm pro-incest because incest is going to happen either way.

I'm pro-tax evasion because tax evasion is going to happen either way.

I'm pro-NiggerShooting because a nigger is going to get shot either way.

I'm pro choice because anyone that would abort their kid will otherwise raise a shitty kid I have to pay for.

Let them abort, but I want them to be executed as reparation for the life they took. It is only fair. And since they are already shitty whores it is no loss to society.

>Murder will happen whether it's legal or not
>But I don't want to murderers to be in any danger
>So I don't just support legalization of murder
>I also want to make murder as safe as possible for the murderer

Attached: ritroll.gif (497x280, 1.25M)

But then they'll have the babies for fear of execution. Now you have the whore AND her poorly raised baby to deal with.

getting pregnant takes two people. if you dont want a baby, dont take the risk of having sex even with protection. even birth control isnt 100% effective. sex isnt that crucial. withhold on sex until youre ready for a child. i disagree with abortion but i also disagree with pro lifers who push for abortion to be banned but keep having sex.