If you are against the Supreme Court decision but cheered on forced vaccinations, you're a hypocrite

If you are against the Supreme Court decision but cheered on forced vaccinations, you're a hypocrite.

Anyone who is angry about their "bodily autonomy" being stripped away by the Supreme Court decision but cheered when people lost their freedoms, jobs, and reputation over a personal medical choice (vaccination) is a hypocrite of the highest degree and dangerous to our democracy.

It does not matter how much you do or do not believe your personal medical choice, regardless of which side you're on, "impacts only me and no one else" when only your side of the aisle feels that it only impacts you. Pro-life people absolutely feel that your abortion affects someone else.. the fetus. Your argument thus falls on deaf ears. Your retort "my abortion doesn't affect anyone else, but you not being vaccinated affects other people" does not resonate unless someone already does not believe the fetus is a human life.

Even if the vaccine is truly effective and protects not only you but the people around you, you need to have an argument that can effectively convince a PRO-LIFE person why their bodily autonomy when it comes to vaccines should be infringed on, but yours to have an abortion respected.

You have no right to demand differential treatment for yourselves when it is your bodily autonomy in question but insist on using the power of the government to crack down on people for choices you do not personally like. They haven't mentioned their crazed forced vaccination demands because they know it will expose them as hypocrites with no moral code.

Attached: a9d10301e3cb4767510e65eabaca77b8.png (900x619, 472.52K)

At no point history have left wingers EVER been consistent or hold any intellectual honest.

These people are sheep who only hold ideas or views for the period of time it serves them to feel good/angry etc about something to fit in with the status quo.

Left wingers are nothing more than brainless cattle.

Difference is by taking a vaccine your saving multiple lives but getting an abortion you are literally just removing some cells that act as a parasite on a woman. Its not opinion its science just like saying the earth is flat doesn't make it so.

> by taking a vaccine your saving multiple lives
Study, after study, after study proved this to be false.

Sauce on claim

You mean magatards?

>by taking a vaccine your saving multiple lives
Not really. Vaccinated people can still transmit the virus.

>getting an abortion you are literally just removing some cells that act as a parasite
It's a human baby, not a parasite. Humans would go instinct if everyone had that mentality.

>Its not opinion its science just like saying the earth is flat doesn't make it so.
And saying bullshit and calling it "science" doesn't make it so.

Liar.

Vaxes arent magical shields that prevent viral entry

>humans will go instinct
Retard alert

I'm sorry you can't use your imagination. Anyways, I'm not wasting my time to you explaining how humans would go extinct if every baby was aborted.

>think all babies will be aborted
Yup retard confirmed

Thanks jesus for the end of abortion because before friday every baby was aborted!

>TL;DR i’m a retard who thinks try-harding on Any Forums is smart

Google’s free to use. Effectiveness wanes after 31 days. Being vaccinated never stopped a single person being infected or spreading the virus.

This is all now common knowledge for anyone who uses the scientific method as a basis for determining truth.

No, I'm not even trying. Just stating the logic as it comes to mind.

Show us the sauce of this common knowledge

confirmed retard.

Biggest hypocrisy I saw from the Left is rewriting the definition of Racism to mean prejudice+power.
Because the "old" definition of any prejudice based on race wasn't good for all the hate they harbor against Whites.

They change the rules to what it means to be progressive to suit their needs.

Google.

Yea repubs only try to subvert democracy

No I want your specific sauce. The one that says 31 days