I hate these niggers. I hate them so fucking much. I am jumping at every corner...

I hate these niggers. I hate them so fucking much. I am jumping at every corner, shaking my slippers every time before I wear them, running around with a swatter within reach at all times. My own toe hairs are making my feet permanently itch from the sheer anticipation of one of these fuckshits touching me again. God isn't real. Fuck everything.

Attached: 1649958008367.jpg (1080x1080, 463.88K)

Silverfish? Just used some of pic rel in my apartment a year ago and haven't seen them since

Attached: Untitled-design-13.png (900x900, 290.38K)

We don't have that in Euroland, but I'll see if they have something with the active ingredient indoxacarb. Thanks user.

we totally have that in euroland, just go to a big shop with enough products variety

Is that a picture you took of one of them

No, I murder all of mine immediately.

so you just put that on your ass?

I am in Euroland, but had to get a pest control service to use it since they don't sell it to regular people. Seems like it worked wonders.

Look up 'how to get rid of silverfish'

Goldfish are cute and they don't bite. I have a lot in my room and I don't care and never killed one.

prove it

Well yeah, he lives in europe.

You have a moisture problem. Get a dehumidifier.

Are you suggesting he feed them to goldfish?

Attached: can silverfish bite.png (683x163, 12.45K)

Same but with these, 5 minutes ago I killed one.

Attached: scutigera.jpg (1600x1200, 385.62K)

>Goldfish are cute and they don't bite.
They're silverfish, not goldfish. Goldfish are snack crackers.

why does it need so many legs? seems like it could do just fine with six

Yes I meant "silverfish", I got disracted thinking about goldfishes when reading OP and didn't double check before posting.

no prove theres a lot in your room

love it when one of those crawls up the drain while i'm taking a shower

Attached: giant-desert-centipede.jpg (640x480, 101.19K)

You have no idea how fast it is. Sometimes they even escape before i reach them and I have to live in fear that it will go into my mouth while I sleep

Attached: e80f97e16297ca2abf63ee42e77df163.jpg (2184x3004, 372.39K)