YES NO MORE ABORTIONS! now women will finally take time to get to know me and have sex instead of just having sex with...

YES NO MORE ABORTIONS! now women will finally take time to get to know me and have sex instead of just having sex with chad or niggers. great day to be an american! fuck the trannies

Attached: Rep._Marjorie_Taylor_Greene_official_photo,_117th_Congress.jpg (960x959, 91.57K)

An exception should have been made for this ugly piece of shit when her mother fucked an idiot....

a girl would get to know you and still choose to not fuck you.

>fuck the trannies
posts a 10/10 tranny.

You a dumb

Attached: schizophrenia.png (925x885, 184.46K)

This will have zero effect on the possibility of you getting laid, and when you eventually do, and cum too fast before you can pull out because of your lack of experience, you'll be a dad on your first go.

That's OK, that's how it used work, just make sure you want to be with the mother forever.

Good luck, choose wisely.

Holy shit, that face is the best contraceptive ever.

Or he could just jack off before the date and use a condom

Attached: CBF7B723-6C5F-4DA5-8C03-ECBC5531DEE7.jpg (462x1024, 81.9K)

the best part is when you think she must be a smart person for not being good looking.
top kek

>he fell for the jack off before sex meme

Attached: Internet_host_count_1988-2012_log_scale.png (817x468, 38.09K)

Attached: marjorie greene and q.jpg (720x772, 94.53K)

Sure, everyone always doss that. Theory does not equal practice.

Have you never been young, when your lust overrules any cautionary thoughts you might have had?

P

my erection is so ready. i've been jerking it into an american flag since i heard the news. the jew has finally been defeated!

Attached: cmr-274-colfenor-the-last-yew.jpg (672x936, 266.67K)

That's the strangest interpretation I've heard yet

Let us know how that works out for you

yea that's fine retard means she stays with me and i won't have to worry about finding more pussy

this is literally what the incels think

Attached: MAGA tears.jpg (700x700, 132.59K)

>Sure, everyone always doss that.
gotta be a samefag or just baiting bc this is hilarious kek you also generally sound like a faggot. 10/10 would never want to associate with you irl

this sucks for me though bc i usually enjoyed cumming in chicks. it was always start out with condom then tell girl you're going to take it off and she nods and then later on tell her you want to cum in her and she's usually chill with it. those days are gone smh

The incels have been plotting to have sex with the women they reject constantly so the women that don't meet their standards will have sex with them because they already were about having sex, so a complicated plot to make them not want to have sex will some how make them want to have sex with them.

You leftoids really are just schizo idiots at the crux of it, aren't you?