Can you afford gas, groceries and cost of living now or are you using credit cards or loans?

Can you afford gas, groceries and cost of living now or are you using credit cards or loans?

Be honest

Attached: DF6B1596-3C96-41C7-90E7-EFC8779C8995.jpg (1920x1080, 301.42K)

> gas
laughs in electric car

Just not going anywhere.
Buying food and ammo for the inevitable Civil War

Same. I'll never go back to a gas engine.

>republican shill thread

>be honest

pick one

Have fun replacing the battery in 4 years

Got an electric car and living in a house with solar panels. Living in dirty cheap rent for Southern California. Doing very good

Attached: gasprices2.jpg (500x571, 81.91K)

I maxed my credit card buying gamestop.

Now I salvage food from the Wendy's dumpster, but I'm still buying groceries for the family. Only a matter of time before something collapses.

Should be easy with all the money saved from combustion engine maintenance.

bought a Tesla.. holy shit am I glad.

but in all honesty they need to start building nuclear power plants for cheaper energy.

Any gas bros noticed that gas is starting to go down?

I ride an e bike :)

Lmao I have a 10 year warranty on the entire power train, including the batteries. I'll be sick of my car by then. Got anything else, smooth brain?

Attached: 1428890470830.jpg (867x1024, 283.73K)

There's better electric cars out there. So you are still a retard.

Better than you, apparently. At least I don't have to penny-a-post propaganda to a basket weaving forum.

The larping is strong in this thread.

Did your dad buy it for you?

I'm fine. The gas does suck, but only because my Wrangler devours gas. Still, between my wife and myself, our income is solid and stable. I'm paying less for food overall too because my garden is going berserk and producing more food than I can eat, and I go fishing more in the summer. I'm unphased, and want it to end sooner rather than later because I'm tired of hearing everyone bitch about it, while still buying shit like cigarettes and lattes, and a few hundred a week on uber eats.

Yup. It's going down a little but still nowhere near where it needs to be.

based gardener fren.
Grow your own tobacco its just another nightshade like your tomatoes and peppers.

Attached: 1636507955171.jpg (976x1077, 151.36K)

I'm living with my parents and am currently saving for a camper to live off grid. I've also been practicing living off grif by camping every weekend to condition myself to endure the Texan seasons. Summer is significantly harder than winter.

Attached: 1656294725009.jpg (800x600, 176.97K)

>nowhere near where it needs to be.
Where does it need to be, hmmm, you unamerican, anti-capitalist, commie fuck?
You have a problem with people making money?

hey gas is 16 dollars a gallon now there is now way anyone could still support the ass clowns who caused this to happen...uhhh just go buy a different car with the money you dont have..ill do anything before admitting how wrong I always was.

>seasons in a camper
Thats why people with campers move north or south depending on the season, why the shit would you stay in texas year round in a barely insulated box.

fuckin move away from texas you stupid hayseed hick piece of shit

better yet stay there moron

Attached: 1427255648100.jpg (600x499, 70.36K)

i'm totally fine, haven't really noticed.

this, 100%. how fucking stupid do you have to be to still drive gas guzzlers?

kek he's literally the stupidest fuck imaginable

inb4 some dumb sob story about muh daughter or some stupid trash

Attached: 1428803658273.gif (720x405, 1.47M)

I quit smoking years ago, cold turkey. Fuck that. I have no desire to start again.

> thinking this costs more than spending hundreds of dollars every month

kek

I have 3 months rent left then I'm fucked

Riding it out at the moment

owe about 7 grand in debt on cc atm

20k still open so I can prolly live on that for a few years before filing BK or the world ended anyway so who cares :-)

Attached: 1432523435271.jpg (610x384, 56.66K)

Got a Hyundai EV?

NO FLEX ZONE!

do you just admit to yourself you will never be a man when you buy an electric car..this over sized golf cart gets 250 miles to the charge and 100 percent chance of never getting laid.

Wrong about what? Gas prices spiking because a pandemic slammed the brakes on production across the globe, and it takes time to get the wheels turning again. Which is secondary to the fact that oil magnates will choose to slow production to raise prices and make more money. They are energy corporations, that exist to feed the global petrol addicts like a dope dealer. Haven't you even seen Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome? Who controls Bartertown... but more importantly, why do they have the control?

>Got anything else, smooth brain?

You were triggered. Why?

Are you uncertain you made a good decision or are you just emotionally immature and lash out at everyone who doesn't immediately praise you?

I think both.

>sick of my car by then

Found the disposable consumerist elitist.

>mfw Americans cant do basic finance

So your answer is loans then, because i guarantee you didnt buy that EV outright with cash.

no, biden and the democrats are ruining everything

Before the price hike, the electricity needed to charge an EV was about on par with gas affordability wise. Everyone seems to think it costs pennies, but no, it really doesn't.

Attached: 1655125179958m.jpg (332x1024, 65.24K)

Honest. Refinanced the mortgage at 2.5% last years. Put solar on the roof and EV’s in the garage three years ago. You gotta look at trends and plan ahead.

>where does the electricity come from
>dont all energy cost go up
>i wonder how long the blame anyone but those in power will go on..a true sign of leadership fyi..
>and i control Bartertown

Also adding onto this, never mind that the electricity is coal powered.

I would love a Republican shill job, at least through the midterms. How do I get one?

>Fuel
Choose to not drive, work from home, get loads of costs covered.

>Food
Yeah, I'm seeing the price rises but able to absorb. My kids are getting really expensive to feed.

>Living costs
Honestly, I'm pretty good at shrinking my own living costs when called for. My payrise this year was a shitty 3%, but tomorrow I find out what my employer is prepared to do to retain my services - should be a grade increase and at least a 5% base salary bump, could be more.