WHY IS IT EVEN DURING PRIDE MONTH YOU FEMBOY FAGGOTS & TRANSFOID ABOMINATIONS ARE STILL MEAN TO US INCELS?!...

WHY IS IT EVEN DURING PRIDE MONTH YOU FEMBOY FAGGOTS & TRANSFOID ABOMINATIONS ARE STILL MEAN TO US INCELS?!? IT'S IRONIC HOW WE STILL GET DISCRIMINATED AGAINST EVEN BY OUR OWN, ALL BECAUSE OF SHIT WE CAN'T CONTROL SUCH AS PSYCHICAL APPEARANCE. YOU DEGENERATES USED TO BE ONE OF US, NOW YOU ARE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES AND CHADSEXUALS!!!

>TRANSBIANS & CHADS FUCK OFF, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK

Attached: Chad only.jpg (1400x1936, 498.49K)

nigga got his feelings hurt by femboys and fags

You are a Larp

Attached: 1580712943011.jpg (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Oh how the tables have turned. Have sex incel :) oh wait, you can't!

Attached: laugh-anime.gif (220x272, 62.46K)

HEY! Got any grapes?

Attached: CE6BCAB3-DFB8-4CB0-A235-AD13D7335D65.jpg (750x681, 94K)

You cracked the fuckin code Einstein. If I could beat you over the head with a hammer I would

i'm a femboy and i have sex with all my friends, ugly or not. I'm just a whore LMAO

You've got a nasty personality. That's your issue. Go read a book, learn a skill that you enjoy and that is actually useful, stop eating junk food and learn about nutrition, and work out in whatever way you enjoy the most.

There's literally billions of ugly people who score a partner. You're not getting discriminated against for how you're born, you're getting shit on because of how you are as a person.

Cry more I like it

Attached: 1654606638833.gif (343x495, 1.6M)

It’s nobody else’s fault you’re unfuckable you probably never shower or talk to other people irl

Summer can’t end any slower

Attached: 1656365157171.gif (986x800, 1.84M)

>taking the bait this hard
Hopes you’re ashamed.

Incels are rude and deeply judgmental, if not downright mean habitually. You can't expect to go through life as an asshole and expect people to treat you like anything but an asshole.

K

Pretending to be retarded to get earnest advice from people isn't trolling.

wow, I'm no "chad" and I have two girls I'm fucking. Ever try actually talking to them like an actual humans. Chads, and Sigma pseudo science shit doesn't exist you just don't know how to actually talk to women.

Have you considered maybe its you?

I am a fat virgin incel and most traps are too good for me. I accept that. Many have bigger dicks than me too.

Give birth, oh wait you ca-

Yikes