Should I use a pencil as an improvised dildo? With what else can I improvise? I want to fuck my bussy

Should I use a pencil as an improvised dildo? With what else can I improvise? I want to fuck my bussy.

Attached: 1615028237752.jpg (750x988, 713.26K)

that's a girl

That's besides the point user, and no it's not a girl.

Sharpened or non-sharpend user?

really ? questioning my sexuality right now i guess

I'd imagine that sharpened is better, I'm afraid that it will break and get stuck in my anus tho.

No, carrot at least. Preferably just buy a dildo

Bad idea sharpened hurts like hell at that point use the eraser instead

>Preferably just buy a dildo
But I don't have anywhere to hide it from my mom

Use your hands, dummy. Pushing a thumb against the prostate feels amazing.

brush handle

Do you want a bloody anus? Because that's how you get a bloody anus. Doesn't even matter what end you use, there's something that can cut you on both.

use my dick

Find somewhere to hide it from your mom. Your enema set too because that helps with sanitary things.

Or just buy a cucumber of nice size+shape then chuck it.

Get electric tooth brush, put a condom on it. Use the head to put on taint or balls while jerkin or put condom on the other end and insert into butt

Smooth sturdy plastic/glass/metal objects. Get creative but be safe with it. I once made a wand out of a toilet plunger handle that was solid plastic.

Dogs red rocket

You gotta be 18 to browse this board, bud.

The issue is that I like to jerk off with both hands

What makes you think that i am 18? I am 22 but I still live with my parents.

So you're 22 but you're still worse at hiding shit than a 5 year old...

Do your parents search your room? Why are they searching their 22 year old's room?

Get a job, move out, meet a guy, get your bussy plowed. It's literally that easy.