How to steal from walmart

How to steal from walmart
1. Get a plastic walmart bag
2. Gather all the shit you're stealing
3. Go to an aisle with no people or cameras
4. Bag your shit there
5. Walk out the front door

Attached: 1656322763972.jpg (960x960, 156.69K)

We can tell you are stealing. Imagine getting arrested for shoplifting at a freaking walmart.

t. I work there

>How to steal from walmart
>1. Be a nigger

Walmart has cameras inside cameras. You cant do it.
Now 'forgetting' to scan something...

whats a camera gonna do? peel back my blue surgical mask? pull off my hat? run to my house and grab my id? will a camera physically restrain me?

The police will see it you get charged later after you are issued an arrest warrant.

how are Americans this fuckin' stupid.

oh wait ..you guys still believe in gods and magic? nevermind then

Attached: 1581697733267.jpg (416x308, 17.08K)

Do you even know about traffic light cameras. Get real.

le bag checker be like

>where ye going BOI

Attached: stefnugs.png (1000x873, 370.93K)

How to steal from any store
1. Go to any Democrat-run city
2. Take whatever you want from the shelves
3. Walk out door.
Nobody will stop you, and police will not arrest you. Try it, it works.

I not show my receipt to worker at door. Envy me.

You will arrested later maybe days later by police you will get fined if it is a repeated offense you will go to jail.

Based user, go steal everything your heart desires

Ok Trumptard. You forgot to mention this works in mouth breathing Maga-Land as well. Companies would rather write off the loss than deal with the potential for injury to their employees stopping thieves. In most cases trying to do so is listed as grounds for dismissal.

Pro-tip for Walmart

With the new auto-check, vegetables and fruits have become completely free

Only niggers do this.

what? do what? believe in magic? yeah i agree

not like you can do anything to keep us there until the cops come. Imagine getting shot in the face trying to stop someone stealing from one of the richest corporations in the world who views you as a disposable slave barely worthy of minimum wage.

and how exactly are they going to issue an arrest warrant? Unless your face is already in a database they're not going to have a clue who i am.

oh yeah the cops are really going to go to all that effort because I stole season 2 of house on bluray or whatever

Long time shoplifter here, and this method is cringe. The real way to steal is to either do the self checkout scam by buying 2-3 things and making it look like you scanned a big ticket item (Used to do this with TV’s in the 2010’s) or to just walk out the door with your cart full of whatever you Fucking want. So simple. Depends on how hood your local Walmart is. But nowadays I just steal expensive lego sets because they’re easy to get away with.