This is NOT a human being. Change my mind faggots. Doubt You can

This is NOT a human being. Change my mind faggots. Doubt You can.

Attached: AB802054-AA3C-4F44-ADF6-960BA1D012AE.jpg (750x691, 67.73K)

if you kill a pregnant woman its a double homicide by law

You can't cure stupidity.

so the law is based on science? Since when?

It inevitably becomes one from a healthy pregnancy. Doesn't matter.

If you send a blood sample to a lab along with a sample of the mother's blood, the lab will say that the samples are from two different people.

The placenta makes a substance to cloak the baby from the mother's immune system. Otherwise her immune system would attack the baby.

a congenital twin can have different blood - not necessarily a human.

the mother's immune system would treat the fetus as a parasite if it weren't for the placenta. Even the woman's body doesn't think it's a human.

All retarded will never reproduce

The woman's body isn't clecking for human vs human...it's checking for me vs not me.

I'm sure you are aware that you can't just transplant human organs willy nilly...it has to be a compatible donor.

Scientifically speaking, it is a living organism of the species homo sapiens. That's really the only objective thing we can say. "Personhood" and all that is a philosophical/religious term and has no place in the conversation.

The question then just becomes: Does every human organism have the same rights? If the answer is no, then say so and own it. Stop hiding behind your weird wishy-washy religious concepts of personhood.

I'll do it myself: I believe that it is a human being. I also believe that abortion should be legal. I believe that we should acknowledge it as the killing of a human being. I believe we should extend this precedent to other categories of human being as well to determine if there are categories of human being whose elimination should be legalized if/when they become undue burdens.

The whole conversation is pointless though because you don't actually care if it's a baby or not. The anti-abortion crowd begins with the belief "It's a baby" and their stance on abortion then follows from this. The pro-abortion side begins with the belief "Abortion should be legal" and then starts hurling weirdly vitriolic accusations of being a "parasite" at the fetus, because they need to do so I order mentally be able to cope with their own position.

If the order of the world suddenly shifted and the fetus undeniably became a full human by anyone's definition and we could sense its thoughts and feelings, I doubt most of the pro-abortion crowd would change their stance on abortion. They want abortion to be legal regardless, and all the arguing against the humanity of the fetus is just a smokescreen to mask that unwavering desire.

Reddit spacing didn’t read. Also dubs.

Ooh, i can see the laces! its obviously a shoe!

a cat then? or some new species?

yes its a new species, it only turns human when it leaves vagina.

Do people on Any Forums really care about babies? Or kids? Or people in general? Quit being so soft. Who gives a fuck if a woman terminates her pregnancy. What a bizarre issue to go full on sjw over. Are people that sensitive where they can’t help but seethe and get triggered when a woman they don’t know has an abortion? Imagine caring this much lol

i don't care either but pro-"choice" activists are acting like they have a moral high ground and are fighting for human rights which annoys the shit out of me. if women accepted that they are technically killing human beings, committing infanticide and taking away the right to live from a human being for their own convenience then i would have no problem. all i ask for is honesty and acceptance of facts. kill as many babies as you want.

It's DNA is human, wich means it's human
No other human has it's DNA, with means it's an individual
The definition of person is "individual of the human race"

Plus it's the only totipotent cell, wich mean he can develop into all the grow instances like any other human being

This is a lost argument. No serious abortion debate sugest it's not a person, because all obstetric manuals explain that human life begins at conception. Pro-choice people use other arguments, they don't debate it's a person because it's a lost argument

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26.27K)

That's pretty much where I was at with this . I'm fine with keeping it legal. I'm just annoyed with mental gymnastics and lies which the pro-choice side tells themselves so they can sleep at night.

What is the criteria you are using to define which humans should be "legally eliminated"?
Inb4 jews

I don't care if it's a baby or not and I wish others didn't either lol it's just a fucking fetus

Tumors have unique dna and grow. Are they humans?

Certain varieties of disabled and elderly, mainly. Would probably revoke reproductive rights from low socioeconomic populations as well, require mandatory sterilization (reversible method, in case they later prove themselves worthy) and forced abortions.