Share your vape experience

Share your vape experience.

Attached: geekvape-s100-aegis-solo-2-kit.png (480x512, 229.82K)

Vaping for ~10 years, started out with the old egos

make my own juice because it's cheaper

Slowly trying to quit because I dont doubt it's fucked with my lungs. Less than cigarettes would but still enough to notice

Used to vape a mech mod

Whenever I did I would get super fucking tired and lethargic, like literal energy was being sapped from me.

I quit cold turkey at some point and actually stick to it.

Only smoke nic when friends are around or if I ask/are offered

Is it good idea to get disposable pod with no nicotine?

whats the point if you dont need the nic

No no, I've heard this before, it's like non-alcoholic beer for alcoholics

I don't know.
I don't want to be a nic addict, but the act of vaping is noice IMO.
I got some cheep disposable pod, but it has nic in it.
And I liked the taste, since I think it would help with sweet craving.

Attached: 280477156_537095551466302_5208730613516891402_n.jpg (1080x1080, 64.6K)

I've got $20 that says you're young and probably underage b&

I'd give anything to not have to deal with this addiction

Gum, hard candy, anything is better if you have some kind of oral addiction

been hitting vapes for about a year or 2 now, i only really ever buy and use disposables though. Mods and tanks and shit always rip way too fat for me and i dont even feel shit, i dont get why people like em

Attached: Fruty.Fruyt.Stik.Pro.Maxx.Edition.8.5mL.6_.60mg.Salt.Nicotine.Disposable.Pod.Vape.Pen.Device.Stick.Bar.New.Mixed.Berries_grande-3068324880.jpg (600x600, 63.01K)

Probably better to just get a vape with a tank. You can still buy nic-free juice. But those pod systems are overpriced and limited on flavors. Where as half the vape stores I know of can give you custom flavors with a custom nicotine level.

My first vape was a cheap little Voopoo Vinci. Might be good to get something cheap so you know you want to take up the hobby.

Ill share my gear.

My Smok Rigel is what I use at home.
I use the middle one, the Smok Nord for work
And the smallest one was my first Vape device, my Novo2

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 4.46.13 PM.jpg (598x801, 128.14K)

>Smoker
>Buys one to try quit
>Doesn't feel the same
>Continus smoking like nothing happened

Ordered a cheap one with 16mg nicotine liquids
Is this way too much? What is going to happen to me?

>try something once
>doesn't work
>oh well

I'm a Camels Red and Marlboro Southern Cut man but I vape this Koi CBD oil; it really fucks you up.

Attached: 1656285614578.jpg (978x1094, 134.47K)

No, just was living in complex with strict no smoking rule.

WHy have multiple?

Yhea pretty much.
I feel that people in the us vape for fun, not for an alternative

Is 20mg/ml too much nic?

with a shitty pod, probably not

with a RTA, most likely

Hey cool, I have Smok Novo II as well

>WHy have multiple?
good question.

My first was the small one. Refilable, but not a nice one. Once I knew it was something I liked, I got the nice one on the left. Thing weighs a ton. Its heavier than you would think it is so carrying that in your pocket isnt comfortable, So I decided that would be my around the house device. I like it, its a nice one.

I decided to take a bonus check from work to get the middle one for out of the house use. Nicer, bigger tank and bigger battery than the small one.

The small one I just keep around in case something breaks. It was my first one and it is still a nice little vape device.

>Hey cool, I have Smok Novo II as well

Cool. My only complaint on mine is that if you puff a lot, It seems to cook the juice. After a while, it really darkens up on me.

If you ever decide to upgrade, the Nord 4 is a good option. I like mine. The kit comes with two pods, the old pod and the new pod. The old pod has a tighter draw like the nord, the new one has a wider hole, so a easy draw. it gives you choices.