Am I the only channer with a job?

Am I the only channer with a job?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-27 152123 - Copy.png (843x393, 135.02K)

Why would I want to talk about work?
Fucking coworker kept bitching and moaning trying to emotionally manipulate people by constantly asking, "How do I fake my death? Should I just kill myself?" over and fucking over again. Self-obsessed bitch.

Did you say yes?

Report her to HR. That shit is causing an unstable work environment

Faggot
Don't listen to him user, you should offer to get her coffee then take the cup to the bathroom before leaving the shop and cum in her coffee. Wouldn't that be funny?

Any Forums has been normie as shit for years. Even in the golden era there were plenty of normal(ish) people on here
The fact that you think its full of neets shows how much of a newfag that fell for trendy Any Forums articles you really are
In fact I ONLY browse Any Forums while I'm at work

This was actually bait that you fell for faggot.

>channer

Attached: CJG.jpg (2048x2048, 1.4M)

retards can't post anything except bait, as coherent thoughts never exit their skulls

Yes, now get to bed so you aren't late for your next shift

And other retards take that bait. You're on Any Forums dude. Don't act all high and mighty

I am unemployed right now but as soon as I get a job and pay I will be purchasing some very gay things.

It's 4 in the afternoon here
what gay things?

I terminate fiber optic installations for a well known oil refinery.

How do you like it?

I make gpu drivers at intel.

weed an onahole and lingerie (all for myself)

It both does not tax me enough to feel beaten down at the end of the day and is interesting enough to keep me from losing interest. Some physical labor. Some sitting around. Not enough to hate.

How is that?
You're a sissy, huh?
It's nice that you get to mix it up enough there.

Pretty chill, but a lot of work cuz of the new discrete gpus we trying to push out.

I had a job, company cut way back in 2017 due to the trade trumpbargo.
So, today instead of welding the fuckhuge junk they put in buildings and bridges, or doing the repetitive angular design work for it, I'm running a CNC water jet cutter in my garage (assholes want hyper-detailed work out of $200 slabs of metal for free), vinyl cutting (mostly novelty signs on etsy), creating papercraft and stencils, and making digital embroidery designs for my wife's small business.