Im sad as fuck from this world
>be me
>everyone around me abuse shitty apps like tiktok
>they act all fake and are impulsive
>they don't care for others but themselves
>they just for fast impulses of joy rather than run of it
>they are toxic as fk and its annoying me every day
>my grandma who I care for the most is dying due to cancer
>I try to be polite and act normal but at home likes to throw daggers and be rather cold
> I feel like patrick bateman
what to do user?

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 89.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3r-qDvD3F3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user.
Either learn to trust somebody. Or accept being alone. Stop complaining.

And what do you expect to get from this post? A friend?

i feel the same... they are enjoying all these crap... facebook, instagram, tiktok, tv, shorts... all that shit...
i am sorry about your grandma... i have nobody left... the important ones died and the other relatives are hating me now

Are you a bit nerdy? Maybe that's your problem. If so you just need to cope, that's what I do.

> "they are toxic as fk"
> posts about it on Any Forums

>"i feel like patrick bateman"
are you 14 or what

yes i am... the real world sucks... i am too intelligent for those retards

I feel sorry for you, just don't drown yourself in hedonism, im trying so to the same. You will maybe find someone who will love you.. or maybe not.. Im not sure anymore, you seem nice but I don't want to give you empty hopes. I liked one girl not that long time ago, she was the only normal girl I knew after few years. she turned out to be lesbian so I resigned myself from love life rather
every my relationship ended up as a fking failure, even when it seemed so hopeful

Well, you're gonna have to accept that you live in the real world. Try to get a job, make money.

it's just annoying me, im rational and I don't get it why people get toxic, they can represent their opinions intelligently, not screaming or doing such a stuff

thanks... you seem nice, too... really rare here on b... i already know the solutions to my problems, but i am lazy and i don't like them... i just wanna be in the 90s again... good luck to you... you are not alone.
i hate this system... i would work, but for food and without paying tax so the murricans can continue their war

Any Forums aren't really as bad as we seem, we relate to quite a bit of personal experiences.

Why don't you just choose to be happy?

I remember what it was like being 15

I'm a goth.

>shorts
based skirt masterrace bro

>capthca GVNSA

Attached: friends-380x285-33986894.jpg (1200x900, 99.82K)

good advice. Don't lie to yourself that friends are easy to make. They're very rare. Most people are useless. The easiest way to get rid of a 100 friends is to tell them you need some help.

A girl ruined my tattoo parlor the other day. She was new working there and would put on a voice and generally try fit in and be cute w/ the guys that worked there n u could tell it was agitating even them a bit. She came over to whisper to my artist about a shit tat I was getting fixed and I didn't care anymore, I just said, "u could fuckn talk like a human being not move all fuckn weird around me.. now I'm nervous this won't turn out" she had asked if he did the original that he was fixing too... so generally I wasn't sure if she was tryna slide on him or me, but it ruined the parlor because u generally gotta stick up for ur employees, I felt a bit bad, but all in all I went there to treat myself BECAUSE I'm suicidal because all the fuckn cunts trying to wriggle their bullshit into your life...

I'm literally radio silent and suicide is seeming pretty fuckn awesome rn.. give ppl some time and it's same shit different pile. I recently had a glimpse of hope from a shit 80s film called Toxic Avenger where dude was altruistic and decent in nature.. but that only took 3days to wear off simply by going the fuck outside... we should have the right to fuckn merc ppl, at the very least I should be able to bring physical violence to someone purposefully trying to bring me negativity and fuck up my mental

Idk dude.. there's some siic shit in life, like this girl who really likes me in another country, but lord knows she's fine af and out there fuckn, no matter how much we connect... so the thin veneer of hope is always shattered w/ the truth that ppl r just flat out pretty fuckn scummy.

I have been homeless to bottle service at tables doing coke off girls asses, n yet somehow I came around still to the fact that the Disney ending is the only real ending, anyone else chasing anything else is negative and "unhappy"... I was "happy, when I kept saying "forgive them for they know not what they do"... but there's so many motherfuckers who know what they be doin and persist

Oof that felt good.. idk man; shits fucked

Dude is trying to get his message across using compartives.. shut the fuck up

This is part of ur problem, he is part of the problem; u don't have to justify urself to this faggot

tl;read the first 2 lines
is that shit gpt-2 generated or are you this retarded?

World of Warcraft

you need to stop hating yourself and learn to be ok with being alone, I recommend getting out into the woods or something

>Mon
originally, I didn't want to but I just wanted to show him how I see it so he can maybe understand

Do u really think I give a fuck wat u did or did not read? Unironically neck urself talking in faggot kneckbeard code

Fuck him; he's a fuckn whiny faggot bitch

I do that actually, i throw throwing knives, i just feel way too isolated sometimes

Ppl like that don't wanna understand, or they're incapable, probably a mix of both. People like him speak w/o thinking, he's npc, regurgitating what he thinks is socially acceptable, and virtue signaling on the fact that what your saying is socially taboo
>dude u sound nuts
He's just a no life faggot that's never seen been shit, never been shit, n never will be

It's like ur blu arguing w/ ur red ppl.. they may as well just be plugged into computers manipulating their vocal chords and wind pipe to hurl the same retarded shit at one another, because they will never agree; it's against what society expects of them

it's bit their fault, society wants them to be npcs, I don't care what they are, i want to give them at least a chance

>bit
not, aurocorrect

nvm

youtu.be/3r-qDvD3F3c

Attached: 1606164853513.jpg (680x680, 72.27K)

Go to Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or any crafts store. Get something very low skill level. A paint by numbers or simple modeling kit or embroidery. Do it. If you don't like your first pick, go back and buy something else.

Being social is a hobby you know. Maybe you're bad at it, maybe it's the world's fault. Either way, find a new hobby that you enjoy.

Totally recommend paint by numbers.