Hey Any Forums, my gf almost never wears panties. Is everything okay with her?

Hey Any Forums, my gf almost never wears panties. Is everything okay with her?

Attached: 634230-no-panties-just-pussy-f.jpg (1536x2234, 555.27K)

Probs gets a lot of yeast infections?

found the vaxtard

>found the vaxtard

Attached: choke.gif (916x1190, 255.68K)

Nah, pussy is always fine and clean and doesn't smell or leak.

Mine either

Attached: IMG_20220627_160015_016.jpg (1280x960, 104.67K)

its not that unusual. Some women like to feel naughty when they are walking around in a skirt.

My wife only wears panties when she gets her period. Otherwise she's in leggings or flowing knee length dresses with nothing underneath.

Is this kind of pussy good?
>Q
My gf does the same.

>FAT PUSSY

Attached: befunky_2022-4-0_22-27.jpg (376x293, 34.35K)

This the wife?

Yes.

more

You fuck her lately or still having to handle business yourself?

I don't ever wear underwear. It's not abnormal for birthing bodies like her to forgo it.

Haha. Funny you ask, we actually got in a fight about lack of sex lately last night which resulted in us fucking.

Good for you man, you have my respect. I chatted with you and you were telling me your struggles, but wouldn't cheat. I even remember the story where said she was laying on your lap and you could see her pussy (I think she was wearing shorts on or something) and that got you going. Promises were made for the next day, but alas were broken. I know it's fucking weird having a random dude remember this shit, so sorry in advance. Does it look like it will be more frequent now, are bjs at least back on the table and not just holiday lol?

Haha no it's not weird.

BJs were mentioned and supposedly will happen at least once a month but we will see what happens.

Basically we were on the couch again and she was wearing a with tank top and nothing else. It was long so when she was standing it covered her ass, but laying down I could see everything. It was also kind of thin so her nipples were pretty visible. Anyway, she asked me to lotion her legs and I was already getting hard. I lotioned and massaged her legs and ended up rock hard. I asked her if she wanted to fuck and she said she was tired. We started arguing about it and how frustrated I was. I told her I was going to take care of it myself and started jerking off on the couch right in front of her. She told me to stop and climbed on top of me and rode me. I came in about 2 minutes haha. After cuddling for 20 minutes I was hard again so we fucked and both of us came that time.

I remember a married slut from Tampico that I used to fuck that she usually went out without panties

The other day she fell off some electric stairs at a shopping mall and surely many people noticed her fat pussy

Fucking cheating slut

bruh basic hygiene

Attached: 1624564152769.jpg (1080x825, 209.62K)

My wife has to wear panties because all the loads would just soak her jeans or end up in chairs.