As a victim of rape I feel our stories are never really told on here

As a victim of rape I feel our stories are never really told on here.
So let's have a therapy thread

Attached: getting_ripped.jpg (936x1413, 212.6K)

I’m not sure if this is technically rape or assault, but my adoptive dad touches and takes photos and videos of me. He says that he does it for the money and that I need to stop complaining because if I don’t do it then we won’t have enough money to afford the house, food, and other stuff. Plus he adopted me so I owe him.

I feel like a freak because I get wet from doing things. I've read a lot of the replies to posts here and have learned that this is a normal reaction, but I don’t like it and want to make it stop. My adoptive dad thinks that I’m enjoying it because I get wet, but I can’t help it. He always makes me do stuff for longer because he thinks I like it and doesn't listen when I tell him I don't because he thinks I'm lying.

I’m currently being home-schooled because I suffer from panic attacks and always had them before school because I was so scared that people would find the videos and pictures of me, and even though I’m not going to school anymore the panic attacks keep happening.

Because my dad isn’t actually raping me and no one else is either, I feel like I can’t be upset about what I’m going through as others have to go through so much worse, and then I feel bad about wanting to get help as I would be taking time away from people who actually need it.

Plus getting help is difficult, I'm not even sure if I want him to be arrested because I don't want to go back into foster care again. I threatened to call the police one time, I didn't really have any intention of it but I thought it'd scare him, but he just locked me in my room until I apologized to him. And one time the police did come to my house but it wasn’t to help me, I think they were my dad's friends as they came inside and had some food, my dad gave them something and they left.

I feel trapped and embarrassed. Like I don’t know what to do. So I need to know how to not get wet so my dad knows I don’t like it and stops.

It sounds like you are not sure, but I can assure you that this is sexual assault.

Okay, not to be mean but
>Not sure if rape and assault
Immediately explains how you're raped and assaulted

It's a looser term than you think

And you need to be immediately put into protective care, this is textbook abuse and manipulation.

What you can do is oust him, you're still his Child and he's forced to take care of you by the state

Also dude, if this is real, talk to me, 8572058055

sure, i'll give you a call

hot, keep going

Look, if this is real, you really do need to seek help. This is sexual assault. I know it is hard but you need to contact some authority, and if possible have proof. You don't deserve to be going through this.

I am not in the best position to help, but maybe someone else here can help? I'd not go to the police sometime, if you are old enough to go alone some place. I wish the best.

just because she changed her mind the next day doesnt mean its actually real raep!

Attached: hateraep.jpg (1051x951, 275.41K)

Not too far of from my own story. But I was 10 and there was actually sex involved.
So far none of the videos or pictures have resurfaced as far as I know but he did sell a lot of them?

*IF NOT GO TO THE POLLICE

Sorry, I typed "I'd" instead of "If"

>therapy
>the rapey

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (607x806, 409.8K)

Wow, that's horrible. Where does he post the pictures?

My ex gf was raped by her boss while we were dating. We were really good until this moment and she just completely shut down and broke up with me. That sucked until I found out she got pregnant. She was forced to have the kid because of her super religious parents. Now she is taking care of her rape baby.

Fucking hot.
Common, you know you want his dick.

Wow, what an alpha male boss.
Sorry pal, you are just not fit for the job.

I see what you did there

typical attention seeking femcel....

As a victim of rape you deserved everything that happened to you

Attached: 1083938-9ZAeRkKNxY.jpg (525x810, 65.16K)

LMFAO did you actually just post your real number?

Either fake or some help line

Why would I be fake? This sounds serious.

Granted this could be larp but it's not like I have anything better to do

Asl?

>I feel trapped and embarrassed. Like I don’t know what to do. So I need to know how to not get wet so my dad knows I don’t like it and stops.

Stop lying to yourself, you find it hot.
Also why do you hate your step-dad?
Don't you want daddy to be proud of you?

Sure thing, pal.

Attached: 3C2CCF0C-B736-4E70-9082-433B807605F9.jpg (450x626, 34.06K)