Do I need a TV Licence if I am on benefits?

Do I need a TV Licence if I am on benefits?

Attached: Television-licence-014.jpg (2560x1536, 978.68K)

Oh user, where did it all go wrong?

You don't need at TV licence full stop, don't pay it and if they come to the door say 'no thank you and shut the door, They will leave....also ignore the threatening letters they are meaning less

what some other countries 'odd' ways of collecting money from its citizens. I find the concept of income tax bonkers.

Yes you do. The TV license pays for a range of services used by millions of people. Pay your share or KYS.

just don't buy one

Get a brexit to Australia m8

>live in western europe
>random taxes for random bullshit
>live in eastern europe
>next to no taxes, most people don't even understand how they work
>no infrastructure
>easterners line up to go west where there are random taxes
Funny how that works

>odd
Almost every country has some form of income tax, user.

Not the US of A

I get it trust me, but its just like damn let me get my money first.

Wrong.
It's solely used to support the British Broadcasting Corporation*.

* some of it used to be used for Channel 4, but I believe that stopped a few years ago.

this is why people steal shit

Not only does US have federal income tax, but many states and municipalities impose their own versions on top of it.

wrong
correct

Don't support the BBC. terrible value and institutionally transphobic

>oi mate why you got a telly without a loicense?

if obama thinks he can get a single sent from me he's got another thing coming

Weak b8.

Without the TV license we wouldn't be allowed to watch tv

>the only reason we're allowed tv is BBC
typical eurocuck

Did you really say that? You’re showing your age, get your homework done

Pay a TV licence for State propaganda that runs counter to your interests while living dependent on the State who bought you with dole after destroying the economy.

I hate the cunts.

stay mad ausfag

6 Music, This Is Going To Hurt and House Of Games are worth the licence fee alone

Fuck the state

No but you have to pay the retard tax for being on the internet and not just checking their fucking website.

It's the buy in bulk principle. If you chose what to spend your money on you have to pay a premium because it's a small sale. If a thousand people have to buy the same thing you get a discount from the company. Then there's government waste and corruption but that's a different topic.