That is not a human. It's an aggregate of cells and tissues

That is not a human. It's an aggregate of cells and tissues.

Attached: XGXmzTJ.jpg (1194x1394, 247.57K)

And what are you?

A helicopter.

People are so fucking stupid. We are all just a bundle of cells at different developmental stages of the human life cycle. Just because we dont attach the word Human to the front of something because it is implied, doesnt mean it is not that thing. Why are Americans so fucking dumb. Even the countries they look at as "progressive" have limitations on their abortion laws based on our current scientific understanding.

/thread

Samefag

nature aborts about half of all fertilized eggs.
How dare we humans increase that a fraction of a percent to not be a detriment to the quality of life for the humans that are already here.

Hey bud goin to have to ask you to stop that. These people aren't trying to see if they are wrong or if killing babies is, they want unlimited power and rights and no accountability or responsibility.
They makes these threads thinking they are 200iq looking for bait or replies

Shut up, whore.

>nature aborts about half of all fertilized eggs.
Republicans don't understand biology. Every miscarriage will be investigated as murder.

Nature also gives birth how dare you go against that? Dems be like "so sorry you are poor if I had it my way I would have executed you the minute I had a chance."

Yeah there is a thing called miscarriage. Thats natures doing. Good luck trying to argue that on demand, drive thru abortions to the tune of 20+ million a year is the same as not all the eggs hatching in nature. Kek.

Is this a YLYL thread? Pregnant woman at an abortion rally with a kid in her arms? Kek.

This is how stupid libshits are

Attached: 1656337613147.jpg (720x539, 46.78K)

She has that braindead AOC face and eyes too

So if someone throws her down the stairs and stomps her stomach, no life was lost?

Looking at this pic and thinking to myself "who would fuck a frog?". Then I remembered where I was.

Kek

Don't forget you're here forever

god is fake

Attached: 20220627_090952.png (1284x1502, 827.56K)

No U, tradnigger

Attached: 1656297361645.jpg (800x662, 86.64K)

>Even the countries they look at as "progressive" have limitations on their abortion laws based on our current scientific understanding.

Lol, what? You just explained the science. Everybody is just a fucking aggregate of cells and tissues. There's no reason that "murder" is even a crime since you're just fucking aggregates and not even humans.

Attached: Aggregate.jpg (810x2145, 168.23K)

I wouldn't have a problem if the bitch had to kill the baby on video, killing a fetus doesn't have the same appeal as killing a baby. Even getting "punched in the stomach" to kill the baby is not the best, but rather just watching the bitches beat the baby to death once it is born is fine.

>I don't have a problem with people murdering babies
>I have a problem with people murdering babies then claiming that they're "not murdering babies"

In that case, murder needs to be legal because any faggot going on a killing spree is "not murdering anybody" regardless of how many people happen to die.

Attached: JoeRape141.jpg (900x700, 82.07K)