What happened?

What happened?

Attached: jontron views.jpg (1106x1074, 419.51K)

I guess being a racist retard is not a good thing. Oh whale :/

Different vids get different views. The newest one isn't even real, so that one didn't surprise me. I dunno, I dont think you can use a 4 video downward trend and say anything "happened". Also he's obviously trying weird new stuff so it's gonna ebb and flow, im sure.

wasnt he only popular because of him yelling "WHAT!" that went viral?

abandoned his vidya audience, never uploads consistently

JonTron has always been known as the YouTuber that is long-term. His old videos are still getting views. As I see, this is normal, that the newest videos have the least views, etc. It takes time to acquire that many views.

>a racist retard
I don't think Ive ever heard jon ever say anything racist kek

I mean one is 5 months ago and two are 1 month ago.
How is he a racist retard?

took too long between videos after his long hiatus
youtube/google slowly not exposing his new videos to younger people for various reasons (eg. deliberate downplaying his videos due to his politics or the fact he rarely produces much anymore)
younger demographic not relating to his sense of humor as much
his older viewers simply becoming older and older - not having time to watch his new stuff
his new stuff being overly produced - makes it less authentic and less funny
older videos simply getting more views simply due to being out for longer. time will tell

He said some things on twitter and then people started editing nazi flags into clip with questionable statements.

Nah he was popular back in the Game Grumps days

He needs to go back to gaming videos, he's never going to get another Flex Tape hit

It had to do with immigration law. He believes (with good reason) that we should close borders when we can't support our own people and society as it is.

He's the son of a fucking Iranian immigrant from the 1979 revolution and a Hungarian refugee from communism. Why are second generation immigrants always like this?

Agreed, and I even like his current stuff.

He's also American. It used to be a thing where everyone was welcome, then around the 2000s, we ran out of room, and now we're fucked.

Brutalmoose does everything Jon does but way better and with twice the charisma. Jon would never do a chill video just casually recording going to the mall or cooking or something, it would be over produced crap because he wants to be a "real" actor. James Rolfe has the same problem

Probably posting once every 100 years might have something to do with it

He debated destiny on race and stuff. He's kinda pro-white and used to signal Any Forums in his videos

Who is BrutalMoose? Never heard of him, after almost 15 years on YouTube.

Probably the only gaming YouTuber who branched out into other stuff that didn't immediately become a resentful little fuck who hates everyone who got him where he is. Used to review games, now does reactions to old commercials etc and sometimes cooking/product review videos.

Dope.

I wish Jon would go back to gaming stuff, tbh, his new path is amusing, but not as good.

>video uploaded 5 months ago garnered 5 million views
> video uploaded 1 month ago garnered 1 million views
>what happened?
I don’t know, but I definitely see a pattern there, sport.

Attached: kVSvI0y.png (869x720, 190.34K)

Precisely. i rarely agree with people making statements like that, but its fact, unfortunately.