Have you ever had to take a dump and wipe your ass in plain view of other guys? What was your experience like?

Have you ever had to take a dump and wipe your ass in plain view of other guys? What was your experience like?

Attached: 1651641719752.jpg (1024x768, 122.54K)

Spent a week at a busy campground. The latrines had no doors so guys would walk by on their way to the showers. At first it was embarrassing but by the end, it almost felt empowering. I no longer felt ashamed of normal body functions.

Nope thank god.

I remember in HS when I had to change in the locker room I used to be super embarrassed, but then I just got over that and stopped giving a shit. Like who cares if other guys see me in my underwear? I imagine it's the same thing.

kek such beta brain

I'd be so scared

no, but I did take a dump in the park once just because, I was 15 minutes from home, could have easily made it, but I wanted to know what it would be like to just walk a little ways into the woods, drop my pants and shit

What about wiping?

Been there many,many,many times myself.
Always feels awesome/10.

Squat,grip asscheeks with hands to fully open ring piece.
Defecate.
Clean drop.
Pull up u drew ear and pants.
Carry on as normal.
No problem.

Like this guys said It really wasn't an issue, I wiped when I got home, but like it was perfectly fine.

I only did it the one time, and I don't think I would again personally. It was meh at best.

Absolutely,user.

competitve shitting

Try again.
Then try again.
And again.
You’ll get used to it.
Then you’ll really enjoy,and relish it,and the feeling of freedom.

Remember penis inspection day at school? Yeah... Pepperidge farm remembers...

This is alpha as fuck. I imagine it’d be very liberating to not fear anything about yourself in front of others. You sound like you’re ruled by your fears.

It was fine. Im not an insecure bitch that applies some weird social value to taking a shit.

I actually love taking a shit around my fellow man. It feels more comfortable to me to sit and take a shit together. For me, it's a truly bonding experience. When bros can just all sit on the toilet and take a shit together and smell each other's dumps. We would take turns reading the paper, once we were done wipe our asses and hand our section off to the next person.

Was once taking a nasty shit middle of secluded camp ground and an entire family came out of nowhere hiking and had to walk right by me

You’re trying way too hard.

fuck off with your family guy reddit BS and dubdubs.

Nope, just telling it like it is bro.

I went to a camp that had these. I didn't poop. Was problematic near the end when I found a private bathroom

Did they see your pp

Yea. Jail, not that bad tbh, everyone kinda turns away as long as you courtesy flush and wipe the seat its all cool. Once i shat so big it didnt flush and stuck straight outta the water. Showed half the pod shit was fun for real

Honestly, I feel like men should take a shit together. It kinda pisses me off they put stalls in bathrooms. There should be no stalls so we could all hold hands on those big strains. I think it would be more helpful.