Hypothetically speaking

Hypothetically speaking.
Is it possible for a husband to kill his wife and get away with it?
Seeing as the husband is always the number one suspect in such cases, and given the advances in forensic science.
Do you think there's a way?

Hypothetically speaking.

Attached: pic.jpg (1200x900, 68.03K)

Hypothetically speaking, go fuck yourself.

Ben, what are you up to again!?
Did your wife (who is a doctor) make you upset?

Die in a plastics factory fire you flaming faggot.

Hypothetically speaking, I think OP should stop sucking gargantuan cocks

Nah man, just wondering if in today's times the perfect murder is possible.

You faggots seem to have cocks permanently on your brain.
Blow me sissy boy.

Just burn her somewhere after drugging her

>oh no my wife shot herself
idk much about forensics but if there are no cameras around or anything how would you have any real evidence that a careful murder isn't suicide

Hypothetically, one must consider the real issues.
>Why didn't they go missing?
>Why did they take their own life?
>Why did they hide their drug addiction?
Hypotheticals like that aren't illegal, nor are they going to help you without some light reading.

Take her camping and kick her off a cliff, you will always be suspected of murdering her , but there will be no way to prove she didn't slip, hypothetically speaking ofcourse

Would there be lie detector Tests involved?
I like this one , hypothetically speaking.

They’d have to look for probable cause for the suicide. Interview close friends and family or even co workers about if she ever had any troubles lately that would drive her to commit suicide. Like it or not, even if you frame the perfect suicide scene the husband would still be a suspect. Well this all depends on the funds and resources the police of wherever OP lives have available to them tho.

You need a rock solid alibi OP and that is pretty difficult to get
Also you're forgetting your life will be made a living hell by people who know you did it regardless if you get charged

Yo big O.J is in Any Forums? Nice.

Lie detector tests aren’t admissible as evidence in court if i remember correctly

> Who is OJ Simpson?

Someone who didn't kill his wife 100%

obviously the husband would be a suspect i was thinking about a trial because lack of an obvious motive isn't very good evidence

Why do you want to kill her? In Minecraft

But nobody would know, to family and friends we are a happy couple with a normal life.
But yes, an alibi is indeed hard to establish.

You can not only get away with, you can write a book about it too.

Attached: If_I_did_It_2.png (257x388, 47.36K)

Heart attack gun on a tiny drone. Or i fect her with covid. Or both. There are numerous ways to murder people, just be careful because information can be controlled. Good luck opie

> Exactly

I don't really want to kill her ,persay... Yet.
But just exploring some options .
Divorce is out of the question though for reasons i cannot currently discuss.

Guess thats where the forensics comes in. if they do find trace evidences from the scene then op is p much done for

Wait til you know she’s walking home alone and then kill her in a fake mugging? No alibi is a weakness but you can be the one to call her once you’re back home - just check in with her. Make sure your marriage is going great for the weeks up til this happens etc etc

She already had covid, and wtf is a heart attack gun?

OP here.
Just clarifying that The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>this nigger
>doesn't know the staple clandestine murder stories.
You're gonna need some hella luck. I've killed someone by aggravating a medical condition and no one can prove shit.

Elaborate please.

Double suicide.

I get it user, I was married once. Murder will weigh heavy on your conscious, something to consider.

Im positive it has happened.
Your odds are low. Just leave her. Not worth killling over.
>advances in forensic science
You forget advances in psychology. You wouldn't believe how good they are at getting shit out of you in interrogeation.