YOU are polite and treat the "worker" with dignity

>YOU are polite and treat the "worker" with dignity
>YOU know what you want when you pull up in the drive thru, order efficiently and quickly and make it easy for them
>THEY give you the wrong fucking sauce, no napkins and zero fucks
Why are they like this Any Forumsros? Should I just start treating them like the garbage cattle they are and do whatever needed to get my goddamn sauce right?

Attached: uKEMdWO.jpg (768x1024, 188.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/too-much-mayo-sandwich-1-dead-1-surgery-after-being-shot-by-customer-apd-says/ERSZ6VTFOBDY5K7ELGH4IXU2WY/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop living in nigger filled cities.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 1200px-McD-McChicken_(infobox).png (1199x667, 1012.49K)

KILL THEM ALL
BURN THEM ALL
SAVE YOURSELF

Attached: fallingdown_155pyxurz-2487630366.jpg (1600x1194, 162.7K)

You are my friend

KYS

Three for free! haha

minimum wage minimum effort brah, who you kidding anyway then garbage cattle will simply jump over the counter and ko you lily white ass.

Yes. McDonalds employees are spineless because they know the corporation is in charge. They will do anything to make you happy. I will get my order and pull back around and tell them they forgot shit even if they didnt. The apologize and give me coupons and more food. Fuck them, use them for all they are worth

My solution for this was retarded but worked: pay attention to the time of day the shift manager or older workers are in, they generally keep shit running correctly even if the shitty workers are in. My local burger king has an old lady manager and she always makes them do things right and quickly, but if she's not in then it is a toss up whether or not I get 1/3 items I ordered or 0/3.
For reference, I live in a modestly nice majority old white people town, so it's not necessarily a shitty community problem

Attached: 1456448531145.jpg (608x603, 204K)

>you lily white ass.
Implies only dumb NIGGERS work at these shit places , thats WACIST FAGGOT !

Attached: 1632473564682.png (334x417, 168.35K)

Don't go to mc dicks. They are the most consistently below average "restaurant" in America. You are literally spoiled by choices and yet you choose McD

Like you ever stepped outside that basement kek

And stop eating fast food.

Obviously, he said he went to burger King retard. What you think they put up a whole store in his fucking basement?

Don't go to shit tier restaurants. Benefits; you're not eating shit tier food. You're also taking economic contribution away from the retards that work there.

Jews did this.

This
go the gym and Lift ! not a burger

Attached: 1652120169976.jpg (1423x1215, 122.83K)

He thinks everything he reads is true here

Attached: 1643737106726.jpg (565x500, 98.8K)

Sound advice

do this instead reposting the same shitty thread to farm (You)s instead, OP

wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/too-much-mayo-sandwich-1-dead-1-surgery-after-being-shot-by-customer-apd-says/ERSZ6VTFOBDY5K7ELGH4IXU2WY/

Attached: file.png (982x1163, 817.31K)

when they give you your bad, look inside it and check your order. Don't drive away until you checked it. If something is wrong, hand it back and tell them until they get it right. Only then you drive away.

DO IT

Attached: 1630866392420.jpg (720x709, 58.97K)

OMFG
this place has become such a terrible shithole ...
Make it Stop

Attached: 2394458.jpg (660x528, 43.91K)

As an employee i 100% agree

What?

I hate feeling like this but I get it. I'm not going to hate on anyone who has a job but the people who clearly don't put the bare minimum of effort in food service are infuriating especially in sit down restaurants which are more expensive. I'm a patient and reasonable man and fully understand everyone makes mistakes especially when it's your lunch rush and a couple people called out I get it but all I ask is some actual effort in your work and if you fuck up you own it and make it right. I have a lot of respect for people in those positions as a customer when they own a mistake and make it right. That's all I ask.