I thought Americans were dumb. Turns out I was right. How did they elect this retard into office?

I thought Americans were dumb. Turns out I was right. How did they elect this retard into office?

Attached: 9mm bullet.png (2528x1413, 1.73M)

Don't ask me. I didn't vote.

Their 'elections' are as real as the ones in china.

It's a long and sacred tradition.

Attached: us presidents 46.jpg (750x740, 162.64K)

we didnt elect the last 5 presidents, all these elections were stolen, and were very close to watering the freedom tree. when we go scorched earth on our gov, the 3rd world war goes global, so were trying to figure out how to mitigate that.

>How did they elect this retard into office?
Well, you have to check who was the opponent :) That explains it

Attached: choice.png (744x567, 58.84K)

>Well, you have to check who was the opponent :) That explains it

Which Trump policy was the worst one that held you back from personal success the most? I am curious.

Beloved GEOTUS is a true Christian!

Attached: 1529457362769.jpg (1199x805, 337.33K)

The other retard was more retarded

Joe Biden has created policy that has negatively affected the entire world, and me personally.

He hires the best people. The very best.

Attached: trump arts council.jpg (718x539, 353.03K)

The alternative was a fat man with a bad fake tan who compulsively lied at literally every opportunity and bragged about his failures like a 5 year bragging that he can go on the big boy slide.
If the republicans had put forward a competent candidate then this wouldn't have happened (though you can say the same things about the dems in 2016)

I'm atheist, and I know policy that retains US sovereignty is sound. Take your Jesus BS and shove it in your ass

What tipped you off to that?

Attached: The_Grand_Wazzock.webm (346x312, 470.55K)

You just failed the Turing test.

This doesn't explain how the US elected someone as stupid as Joe Biden though. This says Trump was bad, but without evidence of policy that Trump created was bad. Was it mean tweets that did it for you?

I agree. At least we got to have Trump between the two retards.

>Which Trump policy was the worst one that held you back from personal success the most? I am curious.
It's not about policies, user.
If you think the american voters think like that, you are gonna have a bad time...

founding fathers were atheist and believed freedom was of the highest importance; not jesus you moron

>It's not about policies, user.

yes, it's about actual policies that affect every day working class people.

Don't blame other people for your wilful ignorance. Don't you have a war to be losing anyway, Vlad?

Joe Biden is making US policy based upon his distorted views of reality

It was a trick question. King Dumpy the Flatulent does not have policies. There are no planks to the current GOP platform. Cruelty is the point with him.

Attached: 1 lvT7SJ_gcOBo_eSi0bG0Ag.jpg (986x677, 170.29K)

Biden is smarter than Trump though so this is awkward...

>Don't blame other people for your wilful ignorance. Don't you have a war to be losing anyway, Vlad?

That's funny since it is Joe Biden with Vlad ties, not Trump

That's not true!
Making libtards seethe is a policy. Sort of.