Be President

>Be President
>Destroy The Economy

Attached: Biden.jpg (1400x1400, 161.31K)

>POV

Attached: 1612465030601c4386249b6_1612465030_3x2_rt.jpg (2400x1600, 1.18M)

Corporations are making record braking profits.

It seems to me that the economy is generating more money and goods than ever, but everytime someone proposes the idea that corporations should pay taxes and increase wages half of you faggots cry about "communism"

/end thread

Don't insult your President, traitor.

Really, which corporations? Last I checked we had something called stocks that show us the values of companies.
I fucking hate liberals. Read a book.

Retards the president is basically an tourist attraction the senate is where the actual choices are made.

Agreed, we should go back to a Republican president and congress

Vote democrat.

stock market is crashing but the retard thinks corporations are making record profits?

How ignorant does one have to be...

Lol, no

>be fake president
>shower with daughter

I don't think you know how the stock market works.

*and grand daughter
but Trump said "Isn't she beautiful? I'd date her if I weren't her father" so that's worse

he’s doing great. So many accomplishments

Attached: DB511652-1F27-47E6-A216-554131E26C61.jpg (1125x687, 214K)

In the Trump-haters' zeal to poke Trump and us Republicans in the eye they put their thumbs on the election scale and cheated Biden in. No one imagined how badly or quickly the senile old coot could fuck the country up.

tRUMP mishandling the Covid spread is Biden's fault?

stocks a valued based on the discounted cashflow the underlying business generates.

stock prices decline when the profitability of those companies declines.

stock market is crashing because companies are not as profitable as they use to be.

>Be OP
>a republican trying to act dumber than he already is because his argument is dishonest

kys, lying republican shill traitor

Attached: 1650334465648.png (240x160, 54.71K)

Biden sniffs kids and is senile

>Be slavbot
>Make shitpost

This is complete nonsense. I get that this was the original idea behind the stock market, but I doubt it ever worked that way. It certainly doesn't now. Stocks are a commodity in and of themselves, and are only loosely connected to the profits of the underlying companies at best. Public stock prices have far exceeded any actual value of the companies for a long time and that increased under Trump, in part, because of massive tax breaks for corporations. They started buying their own stock.