Holy shit, it's happening! Putin just declared full out war on the Nato and it's Allies...

Holy shit, it's happening! Putin just declared full out war on the Nato and it's Allies. He already send several squadrons of Tu160's in over western Europe, a cathedeal in Amsterdam is in flames and according to CNN he is launching hypersonic ICBM's on the US from his submarines in the Pacific, theres already repports of several strikes in the NY area, FDS this is craz its all over in 10min, anyways been fun, sincerely yours /Hanna Gaddatahn Sr. Boston 1986-2022 R.I.P Humanity

check the news, it's all over the place (

cnn.com/several-nuclear-strikes-hitting-eastcoast

Attached: twithtwith.jpg (1920x1080, 215.67K)

holy shit the link is down. it must have been the missiles taking down the servers. god bless you all anons, its been an honour

Attached: wat.jpg (400x400, 54.16K)

Bruh.
How many times you going to post this holy shit man.
It's been nearly every day for *weeks* now.

yes YES! according to foxnews they have targeteded serverparks all over UTAH and now theres several churches stadning in flames. Pease out brothers, its alll ocer.

i asked that same question the other day, but this thread is new, i havet seen it before - checking foxnews right now

WTF, guys is this for real?

no point, the servers are already down. i just saw a bright light flash over nyc its over

Boston here, same we heard a massive explosion and after a few sec a superbright flash of light...its over, 2 massice mushroom clouds in the NYC area i see fire aswell

Fuck it.
I'm starting a screenshot compilation of this shit.

wtf, have any verified this bullshit?? I barely have the nerve to do it myself...getting creeped out now

see you on reddit, paper boy

Attached: beepbeep.png (670x623, 669.32K)

Finally some good news.

Until I see some goddamn proof I ain't believing a word

verified. friends in DC arent responding

i dont have an active internet conection, can someone check this shizzle and paste status here?

daymn, we are packing the car and going southeast, i reccomend you all do the same. right now

good kek

Attached: 1647269825295.jpg (400x400, 50.11K)

waiting for the paste shitheads...paste me!

Times Square New York doesn't give a flying fuck. Pretty sure this is all cap.

nut even tiemes skvare? unholy pee, what is this madness! i need to think about it for a while, hold on.

Attached: niggerduck.jpg (522x727, 107.8K)

get the font CNN uses to make it more believable. your cartoon font doesnt work.

that is a not a font, that is the fingerprint of god!