How do we stop this mental illness?

How do we stop this mental illness?

Attached: ep.jpg (634x793, 232.16K)

Permanent shota...

bullet to their brain

>shota
Not even a passing male

Just stop caring about it. Doesn't affect my life at all. I don't care if she identifies as an alien or a moose.

mind your own business for starters. why do so many of you cunts care how other people live their lives?

Redditor cuck spotted

Not giving it attention kills it

Because they affect the gullible idiots with their stupidity.

men can't compete in womens sports anymore lol

Attached: 1656325085857.jpg (720x866, 158.75K)

Body dysmorphia is scary. So happy I don't have this mental illness.

It fucking affects me, you fucking retard, I was fapping to Elle a lot. You fuckface. She ruined my attraction. Fucktard. Go fuck yourself with it doesn't affect me. Fucking more. Shut the fuck up. Fuckface.

It seems to be a self solving problem, as most of them kill themselves.

worse - they groom impressionable children into it

Attached: 1653318908202.png (640x853, 688.94K)

Goddamn she used to be so pretty

is she a "twink" now?

Attached: hey-hellen-page.gif (316x358, 1.39M)

No. Just damaged goods

lmaoooo all these chuds jealous of his (HIS) rocking body and handsome face. Half of you want to look as good as him, the other half want to fuck him! xD
But he'll never touch you bigots. STAY MAD, STAY INCELS, TOUCH GRASS! LMAOOOOO!

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS. DEAL WITH IT.

That's a girl who has had surgeries to imitate a male body (not social construct) then a magazine paid a professional photographer to take pictures of her because they thought that content would bring attention to the publication.

As far as "trans" rights go. What are they?

Attached: 1650155463810.webm (384x720, 1.99M)

>YWNBAM

Make him sew his tits back on.

Damnit Ellen! Why'd you have to turn into a Chaz Bono?

I wouldn't mind get a good pounding from his vagina.

Profound autism.

Attached: rude.png (1080x1094, 1.3M)

that's a girl with her tits removed.
She still has a birth canal and female chromosomes - she just got some surguries to try to look like a guy and took hormones which male athletes take to "cheat" at sports. That's a little confused girl on roids.

She is 5 foot and half an inch tall.

Attached: 1645848407635.jpg (640x853, 63.6K)

Look... do I believe the trans trend is a fad? Of course.
Do I also believe that some people may inhabit the wrong body? Totally.
Some people are born with birth defects and being trans is one of them. It's sad that people use it as a vehicle for attention and acceptance.

She's 35 anyway she hit the wall and will never be fap worthy agian. Now instead of fapping to an ageing slag you can laugh at an ageing wanna be twink.

The issue there isnt a trans woman beat a 13 year old girl. Its that a 29 year old was competing against 13 year olds. I have way more of an issue with that

Focusing on your own life would be a good start to stop YOUR mental illness.

I CAN'T LAUGH! I CAN'T LAUGH! I NEED TO KNOW SHE IS STILL A WOMAN IF I WANT TO FAP! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I NEED TO FAP. AND SHE FUCKING RUINED, THAT FUCKING BITCH. THAT FUCKING BITCH. BITCH. FUCKING BITCH. BITCHFACE BITCH

They're even retroactively messing with Ellie now - some forces in this world must be seriously offended by her likeness

Attached: transformers.jpg (1280x720, 102.72K)

Oh yeah and they cut up part of her leg to make a fake penis. Since she had the money it is probably an inflatable one that simulates an erection. She has a fake ballsack sewn on and she squeezes it and it inflates a tube in her fake leg flesh penis tube that imitates a male penis.

Attached: trans penis.jpg (900x675, 67.55K)

Honestly? We don't. Unironically do nothing, Trannies on both sides are already genetic dead ends and should remain so. If anything we need to be more supportive and push the genital mutilation surgeries they desire and HRT to render them infertile. Hell most of them end up roping or regretting transitioning anyway. Let them do what they want and ensure their ability to reproduce is drastically limited.

It's not my problem. Why should I give a shit if mentally ill freaks mutilate themselves and die? Let it play out. It'll peak in a few years, and then cause enough problems that people rebel.

He is more attractive, masculine, charismatic and more of a man than 80% of the unfuckable fat asses on this board

Elliot easily fuck any of the girls that you dream of even accidentally touching hands with, but they look you with disgust every time they see you from 3 blocks away

it causes quite a few social problems when you have seriously defective people running around like that.

Attached: gay as aids.png (1221x725, 77.87K)

You are severely autistic, like delibilitatingly so.

Universal healthcare.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING TRANNY! YOU FUCKING TRANNY! YOU FUCK! YOU FUCKING MORON! FUCK YOU TRANNY! FUCK YOU TRANNY! FUCK YOU!!!

I don't think encouraging people to mutilate themselves beyond repair because they have major identity problems started with OP's mentalstate, retard

are those painted on abs

These pills.

Attached: 99444i_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 61.05K)

>2010
AIDS is pretty much cured now.

that's some luney-toons kinda shit

I guarantee he looks better than you L

>She's popular, she has money, she has influence
Be the same but without the mental illness

Add intestinal parasites to that. There's an epidemic going on in some cities because of all the butt stuff.

This. The only thing I have to add is that we explain to our kids that this is a mental illness and steer them far away from this shit. Even good kids are not immune from the contagion stupid