Hey, Linus from LTT here. Question - I'm making a video about Linux...

Hey, Linus from LTT here. Question - I'm making a video about Linux, I want to just try it out and show people what it's like, and give my thoughts. My question is: what version of Linux (like Ubuntu or GNU) do you recommend, and where do I download it?

All the best,
Linus

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5.51K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact "World of Linux," or as I refer to it, "Linux Fantasy XIV." Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather a role-playing game around which those with no accomplishments can desperately form some sort of identity. You start off with your OS in an incomplete state, then you perform easily searchable, tedious manual quests trying to piece it together into something that is barely functional for a small set of tasks. Other Linux players congratulate you on playing the game and on your level progression, giving you a false sense of accomplishment for your virtual progress.

If you thought you were getting a real OS, you just don't understand Linux.

Attached: 1660195328911579.png (645x973, 49.94K)

You can't go wrong with Pop_OS!

Attached: fruit-nut.png (920x657, 102.39K)

Why must we have 50 threads a day with this insufferable faggot? I miss the "fell for the 16 gb meme" threads at this point.

Attached: herbs.jpg (1224x1632, 430.02K)

opensuse

Manjaro KDE works pretty well for games, at least for me. Stable distros are good for general desktop use but games need new packages and new kernels. If something breaks I just think that I chose this path myself to get better performance.

samefag

Just lucked out.

Attached: Capture.png (359x109, 4.02K)

fuck off, not watching your ads

u are a coward

Attached: IMG_2581.png (1011x786, 116.57K)

This!

Qubes, you fag

Fuck off Lienus! Stop shilling yourself here.

Attached: 0EAC9669-2968-4B03-B927-69E0C2C61CD8.png (400x423, 21.85K)

Attached: 1660214438701.png (2270x334, 190.09K)

Who?

Hey Linus, I think your videos are funny and it's fun to watch a bunch of hardware. So I'm going to tell you exactly what I'd recommend! :D right after our sponsor!
Simply plug the USB cable into a free port and let the fun begin. The USB Pet Rock will instantly begin to work its magic. People will stop by and ask you what your USB Pet Rock does. Each time, you can make up a new story; for no matter what you say, it will be greater than the truth – because these USB Pet Rocks don’t do a dang thing! Except make you smile. And confuse your friends and coworkers, which will make you smile even more. Here’s why you need a USB Pet Rock now: They make a great gift for everyone we can think of. They don’t need food or water. They don’t chew on your stuff. They will make you instantly cool. They never talk back to you. They will forever love you in their own rocky way. They are the greenest USB products ever created, as they draw absolutely no electricity. They are compatible with Windows (7 and lower); Mac (all OS’s); Linux; and all other past, present, and future operating systems – no drivers needed!
A modern version of the 1970’s pet rock. Perfect pet for any Techie.

why would the creator of linux want to know what linux distro to use?

hey faggot, i hate you you produce the shittiest videos and the scripts are fucking shit, delete yourself and let Alex and Andy do their own thing you fucking useless shitbag, everyone else can fucking die nigger.

You won the lottery of a rich asian wife. Congrats.