Would you date a single mom who has a young kid?

Would you date a single mom who has a young kid?

Attached: istockphoto-1370866041-612x612.jpg (612x612, 31.69K)

Single mothers are the most undesirable creatures on this planet, so no

theyre single moms for a good reason. avoid at all cost!!!

nope, never. im not raising someone elses kid and you will ALWAYS be second to her kid in her eyes. she will never love you like a real husband, because the kid is always there

I always said I would never because there's so many ways for the kid to fuck everything up. Kid getting hurt while I'm watching her, false allegations, nosy strangers, babydaddy causing problems, etc.

Then I fell in love with a single mother. And the relationship failed after about a year like all my relationships fail, and I broke three hearts instead of the normal one. Never again.

Depends how young/sexy the daughter is. My wife had a 2yo when we met. She's so fucking hot, she's 6 now. Reason her dad's not around is he was already training her. Even with that the dumb bitch didn't mind letting stepdaddy alone with her

Depends on the kids.

If she's got a spastic boy, fucking no
If she's got a quiet obedient little girl. The yeah sure I mean why not

Dubs of kek

The only reason anyone would date a single mother is to sleep with the kid. I'm not a pedo, so the answer is no. And I hope the rest of Any Forums says no too

If widow, yes.
If any other reason, no.

No because there's always some daddy drama eventually even if he's not around at the moment. And you'd have to get used to the kid and her pulling the you're not my/their real dad any time they're being a little shit. But they're absolutely untouchable if they have a half nigger kid.

Attached: 7C54751E-E5B6-4DB8-B2C2-B5684FEE2DB8.gif (480x260, 967.4K)

depends .......on..you know

Attached: bb538902b5ea2a17a9ee737505a8a93c7c0a5a3dbfb844a2935ad8d311f932fc.png (1131x1600, 1.97M)

Date no
Bang yes

Yeah they’re the best fisting toys one could wish for

I've dated a lot of single moms. They cook, and try hard to be everything you want. They don't want to be single. The bigger problem is finding one with a kid that isnt an asshole.

>The bigger problem is finding one with a kid that isnt an asshole
Or you could use their assho...

You know, nevermind

NEVER you do this...

retard alert!

Ive banged a few women with kids, and during pillowtalk they almost always say some shit like, "She's gonna think youre her new daddy." So I never ever stayed the night. Just banged and dipped. Weird to think all those kids heard their mom getting railed, wonder if that memory will stick for them.

I sometimes wonder how my single mom would react if I confronted her about refusing to do that

Anyone ever tried it?

Lel

>like all my relationships fail
So, the common denominator is that you're a loser?

Got it.

Absolutely not.

Easy for you to say when no woman would ever date you, user.

No and anyone who does is a complete sucker. The dynamic is completely fucked up, especially if the father is still in the picture. If the father isn't in the picture, expect to gradually and slowly become the father to someone else's kids. Fuck them once and never speak to them again? Sure. Have an actual relationship with them? Fuck no.

Depends on the color of the baby. If it's black, she has shown she can't make good decisions and has wrecked her body and self image.

Would be interesting if she let him have his way with her

You sound like the kind of guy that's perpetually single.

Already did, it's the worst, but the sex was good

>But they're absolutely untouchable if they have a half nigger kid
Wow, and to think you could have been the man and positive role model in his life, so when he makes it to the NBA, you're the one he thanks. Instead you're just showing why you probably will never be a role model for anyone.

What are the chances he will grow into an NBA player instead of a criminal chimp or a low-skill wagie?

You sound like the kind of guy that gets duped into raising other peoples' kids.

I could at least consider it seriously if she is a widow - otherwise no.

Date no. Pound, yes.

>One used to send her kid to her mothers every so often, so she could be fucked.
>Another was in the process of getting divorced, with a young kid. When the kid was at the fathers, she wanted to fuck.
>Another would put a movie on or wait until the kid was sleeping, wedge her bedroom door shut and get fucked. Literally lay on her back on the bed, holding her own legs back, getting her pussy worked whilst the daughter was watching Madagascar in another room.

>NBA
kek

This is a bit unrelated but when I was abroad in China. I was looking to get my dick wet and found some massage place on the corner of some deserted street. I walked in and saw a 2 year old chilling on the couch. Uhhwtf.jpg. Then some woman came out from the back and I basically was like , "Sorry didnt mean to intrude" and started leaving while bowing my head repeatedly. The woman just laughed and said something that sounded assuring and pulled me back in and guided me to an adjacent room with a small massage bed. I made a gesture with my hand to tell her I wanted a blowjob and she said ok. So she ended up blowing me while that little kid was right outside the room. Sometimes think about that. Hope the kid is ok.

absolutely based

Attached: laura.png (627x513, 66.56K)

Hell the fucking no. She's already proved that she's a raving bitch that can't be lived with.

yes

>>Another would put a movie on or wait until the kid was sleeping, wedge her bedroom door shut and get fucked. Literally lay on her back on the bed, holding her own legs back, getting her pussy worked whilst the daughter was watching Madagascar in another room.
Interestingly when I grew up the opposite would happen

>so when he makes it to the NBA

Attached: pepemassivekek.jpg (2544x4000, 905.51K)