I got my head stuck in the railings and I had to wait for my boyfriend to come home and help me get out and it changed...

I got my head stuck in the railings and I had to wait for my boyfriend to come home and help me get out and it changed my whole perspective one the universe and I really had a lot of time to think about my life and stuff

Attached: Unknown-2.jpg (256x256, 19.09K)

ive never heard such a genuinely spastic ascension to personal enlightenment. congrats fucking retard

Attached: what.png (534x535, 277.62K)

Did your bf fuck you before helping you out?

ya he did but thats not the point here

Good. Would have been a wasted oppurtunity otherwise

thanks I guess...

You're welcome, slut

How am I the slut here? I can't believe I just told you that amazing story and thats what you took from it

Do you know where you are? Lucky nobody demanded tits yet, which are overdue btw

Yeah I usually get existential whenever I really look at my hands.

Like, your hand is just some matter, but it moves because you want it to. It exists and has dimensions and can grasp and pull.

It's there and it's you and I and me and it exists not as a rock or air but as matter I can command.

Then I think about myself and how I am an individual. I THINK I TALK I know I understand I create this personality from bits of everything but can step back sometimes and see the barriers and walls that define me and my conscious

I am conscious, I exist, in a space in my head I hear myself thinking and it's amazing and beautiful. I can hear me.

Out of all the infinite things to happen I AM !!! it me! I have happened!.

>Lucky nobody demanded tits yet

well jokes on you I'm 97 pounds so I don't have that much boobage anyway I have a pretty nice ass l've been told

I feel like I finally realized my whole life I was thinking about the little things I'm gonna go on a spiritual journey now and visit the monks and stuff

Hell I had a moment like that. I've always wanted to see the grand canyon and instead of spending money on material imma be spending it on a trip this august

I like small tits tho

The size of the tits matters not.
But you could have merely lied (or told the truth) that you're just a gay dude.

We will also accept a sharpie in the pooper with a timestamp.

kek, loser

No I gave away all my Prada bags I started to read the Zohar and doing meditation and stuff and incense and stuff and my boyfriend is like I'm an engineer blah blah blah you're being retarted.

and like you know stuff I'm a gypsy queen now

ok not all of my Prada bags just the ones I didn't like

I mean meditation has been scientifically proven to be good for health.

I just want to look at cool rocks and trees that will outlive me.

The earth is so beautiful, it is our home, and I love it

yes girl thats what I needed to hear all I cared about before was looking fabulous and skinny all of the time and having everyone be jealous of me but thats not what matters to me anymore

I have so much love for all life around me even liberals I like better now

Good job Ringo.

Yeah, since I was like 8 I've always worried about losing time on earth, like since then I always have nightmares about parents funerals and my childhood being gone etc

It helps to realize that I just need to start thinking in the present and going out to do fun meaningful things

Also first time I've been assumed to be a woman

Attached: 4s9zoidfplv41.png (1164x1242, 707.64K)