The strawman argument of vaccine mandates being compared to abortion is the stupidest thing I have ever heard...

The strawman argument of vaccine mandates being compared to abortion is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Not being vaccinated effects everyone around you and puts their heath at risk and an abortion only effects the health and welfare of the woman. Are conservitards so idiotic that they can't see the difference?
I wish covid was as actually as bad as we originally thought and these fucking morons were culled.

Attached: 1609050977193.jpg (1800x1801, 531.47K)

>Not being vaccinated effects everyone around you
If it worked, you'd have a point, but it doesn't so you don't.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Quit bitching.

Quit being retarded

Abortion is still and always will be legal dumbfuck. You dont even know what R vs.W was. Go educate yourself.

>there is only 1 vaccine and not an anti vaccine movement for over a decade

Welfare. Thats the word we dont like. Having to assist in paying for someone just because its mother couldnt keep her ankles out from behind her head at da club.

>not breeding progeny
>that doesn’t affect anyone
Are you going to teach the gender neutral basket weaving class at the kibbutz too?

>abortion will always be legal
>states outright banning abortion and actively trying to seek legal punishment against women who get abortions in states where it is legal.

>trying to seek legal punishment against women who get abortions in states where it is legal.
Thats not legal and will never happen, states are autonomous now as far as abortion goes. Stop with the fake doomsday shit you obviously dont know enough about common law to be trying to make shit up.

>Other states (California and New York will be shining examples) will keep abortion legal and may even "retaliate" by relaxing some of the restrictions around abortion.
Yes, it'll remain legal.

>I wish covid was as actually as bad as we originally thought and these fucking morons were culled.
So you admit that COVID wasn't a serious thing?
You people acted like we had situation from 12 Monkeys, but in reality it was just flu 1.5

You sure about that?
If you live in a state with age if consent being 18, and you cross the border into a state with a lower age if consent for the purpose of having sex with someone below your home states legal age, you have committed an offence and can be charged as if you committed the offence in your state.
This is a current law, its legal, it happens

That sure is a lot of projecting

>projecting
>cope
>seethe
are typical replies...when you have no (valid) arguments.

How am I supposed to debate with a person who has already tried to give my opinions to me? So, you are right, i didn't give you an argument. It's a waist of time.

>It's a waist of time.
You mean waste? Also, you wrote this:
>I wish covid was as actually as bad as we originally thought
So it wasn't bad? Or are you implying that COVID was worse than we thought? I am confused.

I love when you brain dead cunts try to justify forcing people to get the shot. Kill yourself.

>Are conservitards so idiotic that they can't see the difference?
Yes

don’t be fucking dumb. Of course conservatives are fucking retarded

Not getting an abortion affects everyone around you too.

It wasn't as bad as doctors originally thought. It also was prolonged for literally years because conservative retards pretended that wearing a mask and washing your hands was a fucking 1984 dystopia.

It is a perfectly valid point in that either were medical procedures happening to your body...

The real difference lies in that the vax can have short term side effects up to death, and the long term effects are unknown simply because it hasn't been around long enough (mRNA vax in general haven't been around that long). There are many other ways to prevent/reduce covid. Given that covid is also statistically very survivable, it's a stretch to say "non-vaxed are killing people"

Abortion on the other hand is procedure done in your body that kills another. Not just a 1/10000 chance akin to covid, it's sole purpose is killing.

Not getting vaxed is a legitimate "my body my choice" scenario. Abortion is a barbaric practice of murder for whores that can't keep their legs closed or are too stupid to know sex can make babies.