Post your most fucked up, sexy, extreme, wonderful, just awesomely horribly great sexual experience

Post your most fucked up, sexy, extreme, wonderful, just awesomely horribly great sexual experience

Let's enjoy or be shocked

Attached: 1604728168493.jpg (900x900, 229.88K)

I love licking titties, hee-hee~.

Moar??? Hope that cockslut suffered

Yuck

you people are sick

Stay mad you sad sack of shit

ITT people cant reverse image search

People are always really curious when I mention that my uncle prolapsed me when I was 7, and that I did it myself on a Skype call when I was 10.

Anal?

I like to have consensual sex in the missionary position

Yes. Maybe I should have specified.

I reverse image searched and still cannot find an actual source...

That’s fucking disgusting. I hope you rot in hell you monster.

I did google reverse search.

Apparantly this is a visually similar image.

Attached: wtf.jpg (463x439, 31.28K)

I've had an urge for a long while. Perhaps even since I was born.

I notice, that whenever I am around girls, my focus tends to shift from whatever I am focusing on, and then my fantasy just goes crazy. I start to think about, what it would be like to go to a secluded area with the girl and just start kissing. I even get so excited, that I get a hardon and start fantasizing about putting it into the girl's vagina.

Thanks, Any Forums, for giving me a safe space to let out all my dark fantasies and desires.

This is sick and disgusting. You people are animals and what’s even worse is you are proud of it. I hope you all neck yourself

I'm the bad guy cus I don't rape ppl?

Boy oh boy is you guys woke these days. I fucking love summer.

Do you enjoy tit skewering?

Attached: skewer.jpg (965x665, 49.93K)

I like them a lot. Skewered pig meat is the best.

Attached: skewer2.jpg (1188x669, 109.32K)

I've never raped and do not intend to, because its illegal and immoral. But damn do I wish I could. Say whatever you like - rape is hot, it's that simple.

I'm assuming he got busted when your asshole was hanging out

When I was 16 I made out with and fingered a 9yo girl.

Actually he was never arrested.
He was actually caught smelling my used panties, he was banned from ever seeing me or my sister again.
My uncle was a nurse who had a massive pinksock fetish, I'm 90% sure he did the same to his own daughter.
He prolapsed me over a period of a few weeks and taught me how to avoid any danger.

After he was barred from the family I went back to normal.
But at 10 I was doing Skype shows for PayPal money can and one of my regulars paid me to break my ass and I ended up prolapsing again on cam..
And thats how I ended up doing pinksock shows for that guy and 2 others for 6 months