What is the best game to find a girlfriend?

what is the best game to find a girlfriend?
not necessarily in-game, community counts too

Attached: 1637624304864.jpg (604x604, 27.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1656188516390.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>game to find a girlfriend
Just be good looking, charismatic and go outside.

just shower and be yourself bro

Unironically Animal crossing

play an mmo. you'll find your menhera there

Ok I'm outside now what

now you have a girlfriend

which one? the only mmo i would think might be female-dominated would be ffxiv

Do you want younger girls or older girls?

depends on your definition of younger/older girls

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1656188516390.webm

vr chat

you forgot the good looking and charismatic parts

Younger girls are college students. 18 to 24 ish.
Older girls are housewives or around that age. 25+

i mean, either is fine

FF14, only if you can rise above the hordes of orbiters (you can't).

Anything close to japanese age of consent?

Attached: ac.png (1393x632, 32.57K)

I wish I know. Sorry, I'm just messing with you. in JpRO you could find gossiping housewives or at least someone who pretend to be them in city zones. Some colleger as well. Aunno, it was around 2012. I think you can still find some if the game still exist.
I have a feeling mobile mmo or gacha with chat function is your best bet since theoretically almost everyone from elementary school to highschool has one.

I had plenty of opportunities of fucking girls, and actually fucked some, being high elo in league of children

Is it worth it? Hell no, you'll spend at least a good year and a half before you get anywhere near impressive and this is with luck. Not worth it at all. There are plenty of girls playing though, particularly arams, and anything diamond plus is a pussy magnet. But at the end of the day is a different shade of gold digger that will want you either for boosting or bragging purposes, so

i don't even care about sex i just want to be loved

Love ran out many years ago, user.

C'mon, user. Just let OP have some fun. We can laugh at him if he messes up and we can congratulate him if he succeeded. It's a win-win.
Tell us your experience later if you actually tried. We can roll together and learn a thing or two for online pick up.