Hi...

Hi,Any Forums I came across a Mac Studio today and was wondering if the M1 Ultra with 128g ram would be suitable for coding in all languages such as C++, Python, Go, and so on.

Attached: macstudio.jpg (1536x2048, 396.33K)

don't shoplift it

anything from past 2002 is fine for coding

>Purchase G4 MDD from 2003
>Oh no why won't my IDE run on PPC Tiger

cool advice zoomboy

>M1 Ultra with 128g ram would be suitable for coding
Are you a troll or that stupid? You can work with 5 4K video streams at the same time with this shit.

>jaynigger thread

More like are you gullible enough to respond to an obvious bait post.

Attached: 1615741995387.jpg (496x767, 58.85K)

Stop trolling, Marques

>using an ide
ngmi

he cute

that's not a mac, that's a coway air purifier

Give it back, Jamal.

Give it back, Tyrone.

Give it back Jamal.

I would class it as "unsuitable" based on the logic that over-satisfaction is overkill.
If you want an ARM platform I suggest something closer to 8GB for a development PC.

Give it back, Marques.

I would suggest go to california for 100% discount

Put that back, Jamiriquai

No you need at least 256gm ram and the latest thread ripper, otherwise how can you run your shitty code? Everyone who uses those general purpose languages that can run on low power devices writes shit infested frameworks for mouth breathers with powerful pcs. Ah also, some good gpu for hardware accel since how would you keep your YouTube 6 hr basic programming tutorials open?

Also forgot that without all that ram,you wouldn't be able to run your electron based discord, bloated IDE batteries included, bloated with proprietary extensions and with a hello world project making template for all languages. Also how to run your shitty blender projects and putrid generic music making (extra modern shit) frfr

For your skin colour, it'll be perfect.
If you're not retarded, steer clear from ishit.

jesus christ jamal stop stealing shit

Give it back, tyronius jackson