Daily reminder that we won

Daily reminder that we won.

Attached: 165543153553df.jpg (2570x2292, 1.26M)

Ever noticed how women want all the rights but without the responsibilities?

It'll be undone in 5 to 10 years
American politics is like a retard on a swing set it just goes back and forth with no actual progress

Keep believing that, roastie.

You must be pretty young to not realize this yet

Thanks for the reminder.

>we want more minorities breeding and using social security
I don't understand how this is winning

Attached: youmad.jpg (480x366, 104.24K)

You're no better than the mother avoiding her responsibility

>no actual progress
liberal progress-o-phobia. When your worldview needs you to be downtrodden and oppressed, you can't admit to not being oppressed because then you're just a normal person and not the totally awesome, stick-it-to-the-man freedom fighter you think you are.

Attached: pluckyunderdog.jpg (1080x961, 150.11K)

Attached: download (6).png (960x960, 146.02K)

Do men need to take responsibility for contraception and unwanted pregnancies? Why does this just fall on women?

Men need to provide for them

Imagine thinking you're special because you listen to Joe Rogan and Alex Jones.

Daily reminder that the people who "won", are the same people that dont want to have social programs that will help raise a generation of unwanted children. What did you win? Millions of poor people with no family system or resources that become a drain on society. What a win!!!

Yeah, I mean what's a better illustration of that than forcing them to raise kids they dont want and can't afford to take care of. That will show those women. It's not like a man is required to make a child. They just spawn kids on their own.

And when those men don't?

No because you opened your legs by choice. Men are not responsible for your negligence. If you really cared, you would double up on the contraception. You would check his condom to be extra sure. NEVER pass all the responsibility to the guy, not when the risk means something as life-changing as pregnancy.

Of course this isn't possible if you're a needy slut who just wants quick, casual sex, hungry for yet another Chad cock.

No one said not to hold the man in question equally responsible. I don't think that's as much of a problem as you think, though.
Guy dip out of chicks who like to cheat and fuck around, at least now it will be easier to trust being with a chick

>seething

Manlet detected

There’s too many people. Shit people end up having shit kids. America will be worse off than it was after this. Just fucking whack ‘em when they’re the size of a Popeyes popcorn shrimp, and be fine with it. Who wants more scumbag criminals running around? I thought conservatives were the side of law and order… I really don’t get it…

>cuz muh god..