How do i stop spending money on food delivery services?

how do i stop spending money on food delivery services?
>hurrr just stop cuck
Its not that simple. at least not for me. The majority of my check goes to five orders from postmates a week. I've tried simply walking to resturaunts but i fell off after two weeks. I think my biggest problem is I don't know what to get on grocery runs that i can easily cook.

Attached: Screenshot_1021.png (656x546, 497.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesum.com/news/the-keto-diet-app-that-will-change-your-life-ie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eggs are easy to cook bacon is easy to cook burger is easy to cook

Learn how to cook, lardass

For me it's sandwiches and hotdogs. Buy the nice real beef hotdogs and not the shitty oscar meyer dog meat ones.

>red meat
listen i know chicken is getting harder to afford/find but you'll never make it on beef

Lol shuttup

Buy food, cook food, eat food; survive.

Ur just too tendyboi to have the confidence to just fuck a bunch of shit into a pot/pan and hope for results. You eat garbage basic bitch shit, so ur palette is garbage, you've never tried mixing any type of flavors before... so generally speaking ur just being a lazy pussy

Go out today and get a few ingredients your familiar w/.. fuckn hell I made a sauce yesterday by searing garlic in oil w/ husk intact. His melted into oil and burst garlic cloves. Add butter to brow a bit, add some of the pasta water consisting of salt, butter, olive oil, and gluten as a thickening agent. Let simmer, add peanut butter.

You know roughly when you should be hungry or when u kind of start getting hungry, start cooking... don't wait till ur hungry/starving or you'll just eat garbage/order

Now go, today, go grt ur life together dude, wtf.. learn to enjoy the shopping g, I usually get myself a snack or 2 for gaming, a nice new drink to try or sth... I genuinely enjoy going to the market

Husk melted into oil***

I'm gonna smash this fucking phone today

Move toward shakes/meal replacement.
Instead of finding food to cook, it becomes, I just need this container and milk to mix this with. I use protein powder/huel whenever I open uber eats, quells that instinct really quickly. And it's like $3 instead of the $40 it takes for the delivery service.

The people saying "learn to cook" are right but I also understand it's not just that easy. This user had some good ideas. The burger is especially easy if you get a george foreman grill. Then it becomes pretty much as easy as a waffle maker. Another easy food is pasta from a box. Sure the snob chefs won't like it but fuck them. Difficulty wise it's barely 1 step above microwave kraft mac and cheese.

My number 1 suggestion though is get a crock pot. You can do so much with that and it's easy as fuck. Cut up meat and vegetables, put in pot, leave for a few hours. It's so easy and can cook practically anything with minimal effort.

Good luck user. I went through a similar phase and to this day I hate cooking. But I found a few meals that are easy and that I like, and I rotate them so I don't get sick of them, and I'm slowly getting more confident in the kitchen.

lifesum.com/news/the-keto-diet-app-that-will-change-your-life-ie/

Use this for about 3 months. Get into a routine of shopping once a week at the same time. A good time is when the whole supermarket is empty, so night time is good. If not, organise weekly groceries delivered. Find the recipes you like, at least 8. I do protein shake with whipped cream for breakfast and vary lunch and dinners between those 8 recipes. They are easy as hell to prepare. It's cheaper, tastier and you'll lose weight.

+LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+

Get any dried pasta of your choosing, very cheap and easy to cook, buy as many red/white sauce as you did pasta packets. Buy eggs and Mince meat, breadcrumbs and any seasonings you like and make meatballs and pasta, freeze leftovers you'll never run out of food, it's cheap and delicious. Can even add cheese if you are feeling a little gourmet.

Me again Some groceries to get, that you can cook EASILY.
- bag of frozen veggies of your choice. Green beans are my go to. Broccoli and peas are also good picks. CAN HEAT UP IN MICROWAVE. Don't need to do anything with them at all, you can just heat them up and serve on the side.
- some sort of grain. Rice is good. Pasta is good as I mentioned. Both you can buy in bulk. Tortillas are also good. You can put whatever the fuck you want in a quesadilla. Just cheese? Sure. Cut up a cooked chicken breast and throw in some of the frozen veggies too if you feel like elevating your game.
- If you go the pasta route, the sauce of your choice. Tomato, alfredo, even just butter if you're into that.
- Ground beef or hamburger patties.
- eggs
- frozen chicken breasts. You can cook these any number of ways. Boil them, fry them, bake them, etc.
- something for flavor. I recommend soy sauce, pour a little bit over whatever random shit you threw in the crock pot.
- also seasoned salt, that shit is cash
- your favorite cheese just to make life worth living

checked and thank you user

had to post early before the thread expired but not too much left
- olive oil you'll probably find is useful here and there. Butter too
- potatoes. Just fyi if you're going to microwave them, poke a shit ton of holes in it first to let out pressure so it doesn't explode.
- just a couple frozen dinners. Yes they sell them at the supermarket. Don't go overboard with them but every once in a while give yourself a break from cooking as a reward. That's what I do. They're more expensive than cooking, yes. But again these are a treat, not your regular meal.

you're welcome didn't see your post while I was still making the next one

Last thing almost forgot, some fruit so you're a healthy boy. Even if you just chomp into an apple once in a while. don't get scurvy

look up meal prep recipes. They are usually easy and make enough to last a week. You will save loads of money even beyond some of the "just cooking for yourself" recipes.

There’s a great cookbook called Salt Fat Acid Heat that will teach you how to actually cook. Like what ingredients make things taste the way they do. Start by reading that then try cooking some stuff at home. YouTube is also a great resources to look up basic cooking skills

I think some meal kit services like blue apron have codes you can use for a short free trial or something. They come with ingredients AND instructions. Then if you end up liking the meal, save the instructions and just buy that same shit from the store.