Everyone says kill all the pedophiles and nobody bats an eye

Everyone says kill all the pedophiles and nobody bats an eye.

But I say kill all the baby killers and everyone loses their minds.

Attached: 1634641153751.jpg (582x582, 39.97K)

What about up until six weeks? You really consider that killing a baby? 4 weeks? Conception is literally ridiculous.

Not a human until it’s born

>Conception is literally ridiculous.

Your brains should touch a rock as soon as possible.

You're ridiculous

Attached: fa14e142c33e625cc5582a361b5a92ad.jpg (680x677, 42.35K)

Abort yourself nigger

Kill it before it can grow big and strong. Weak minded baby killing scum logic. Eat a slug whore.

What standard are you using that 4 weeks is killing a baby?

You faggots are too easy to rile up kek.

>What standard

Cause and effect you have sex you make a baby you kill that baby its murder. Common sense and logic. If you don't want to be a baby killer don't have sex until you want a baby.

The standard that has always existed. Conception creates another human being just at a different stage in their life than where you're currently at. Why should the human you created because you can't keep your legs closed have to pay for you being a gigantic whore. Take some responsibility retards.

Attached: FTKeTcqWQAARME0.jpg (720x799, 41.68K)

What no its not. You had sex and made an embryo. It's not even a fucking fetus. If everyone could wave a magic wand I'd agree with you but that's not how it works by a long shot. It needs to be six weeks at least.

Keep your legs closed? Why would you do that? What about the morning after pill? Is that a different stage to you? It's both medically and legally defined as contraception.

how long are you faggots going to repeat yourselves for? We get it abortion bad abortion good get over it

I'm against the snip and suck. But if it can't live because of failure to thrive that moral obligation falls on the mother. Alot of caffeine can kill a fetus so its at that point its a matter of survival of the fittest.

To be perfectly clear. My position is a woman's body her choice. = Drinking, smoking, doing drugs, sky diving, bungee jumping, Extreme sports while pregnant her choice.

Paying a doctor to snip up and suck out her living child = Not her choice = Murder.

Killing things can still be wrong even if they aren't people, e.g. endangered species, small animals, etc... And unlike those examples, fetuses actually might be people, it's hard to say for certain. So abortion falls somewhere between killing puppies and killing people on the badness scale, and everything in that whole range deserves to be banned.

But that's what I'm saying. 4 weeks is not even a fetus. It's an embryo. And you literally can't kill it because its literally not a living organism. As I recall.

The fuck do you mean it's not a living organism? If we found one on Mars it would be absolute proof of life. It consumes nutrients, it generates heat and waste, and it has (human) DNA. It might not eat and poop exactly like we do, but neither do people with feeding tubes and colostomy bags.

>Not a human until it’s born
This is bait.

Fuck it just kill everyone I'm done