Cute coworker that showed some interest is coming back after a brief hiatus...

Cute coworker that showed some interest is coming back after a brief hiatus, goingbto ask her how she's been and what's new, when she reciprocates and asks me the same what can I say to sound a little interesting? Figure I'd say been improving my fitness but am blanking out after that. What are some failproof things I can say, thanks.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66.91K)

Bump

Improving fitness, going out hiking, friend introduced you to a local brewery. You have options

Tell her that your uncle has been letting you sleep in his pig shed and that there’s room for 2 in there if she doesn’t mind the smell of pig cum. Say that if she does decide to come to bring a funny hat, that way you can tell her apart from the swine.

that's how low you are? what are you, 12?

This is fucking stupid, tell her about the pig shed.

I have no friends or social circle, I work, hit the gym, go out on hikes, then occasionally visit local pool hall. That's about it. Please help me not sound pathetic when I check in with her

Tell her you've been doing kegel exercises and see if she wants to test out your progress.

Oh I remember you. You're the pool loser who makes shit threads

Yeah that's me, help me out here so I don't have to make anymore

mention a place you recently went hiking to that you really enjoyed. if she asks about it, explain in a brief, clear way what it is that you liked about it. ask her if she's been getting out much herself.

Thanks user, this is very basic and to the point.

Not the user you replied to, nor have I posted ITT yet but have you considered telling her that you stayed on a farm recently? Chicks love animals, especially pigs, you should tell her that you stayed in some kind of a room with pigs. A shed of sorts.

I'd rather leave fRm animals, especially pigs out of it thanks

Wanna sound interesting? then pretend you can't tell her what have you been doing,

So then what is there really to talk about if it's shit I've been doing or getting into to gauge her interest?

Tell her you're looking for the kind of ketchup that chefs use

She's the one who's going to bring up topics to talk about just to try to find what are you hiding. If she's interested there is no way in hell she's gonna just let that slide that easily.

Women just want to talk about themselves. Trust me

Makes sense, so how would you try to make it sound like you did some interesting shit (possibly with another female) without telling her?

Your mother’s here with me, squealing.