Fuck this shit, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

fuck this shit, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

these fucking normies fucking faggots trannies saying that going out alone "is as fun as with others" BULL FUCKING SHIT
6 times i ve gone out alone SIX TIMES AND ALL OF THEM I ENDED UP FORCED TO SEE THESE NIGGERS LANKLETS MICRODICKERS WITH DUMB USELESS CUMDUMP WHORE SLUTS AND THESE MORON FAGGOTS THINKING THEIR "FRIENDS" GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM WHY DONT THEY KILL THEMSELVES? SERIOUS FUCK YOU I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

DIE WORM PARASITE YOU ARE WASTING NATURAL RESOURCES JUST BY BREATHING DUMBASS ASSHOLE KILL YOURSELF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAƁA THESE NIFGERS I HATE them.

Attached: 1655625374625.jpg (750x745, 141.75K)

not false but only low IQ niggers rage. Control your anger don't be a nigger.

Attached: 0hyhyqvh9okz.jpg (500x538, 34.35K)

Stoic niggering shit is as nugger as overreacting shut the fuck up cunt kys

Attached: 1651795466482.jpg (3440x1440, 800.77K)

calm down bro, explain yourself, where did you get out ?

>we will return

Attached: 1638695845009.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

Shopping center.

Attached: Faustian bargain.jpg (592x518, 72.22K)

>Time to take my mommy pills and jerk my tiny pp

tell us how it went.
what did you do?
did something unusual happen?

Calm the fuck down and breathe dude

>what did you do?
Walked around for around 3 hours. Stop at mall walked around then headed towards the playcenter (im young enough so thats not creepy behaviour). Then i proceeded to sit at a bench and do nothing
>did something unusual happen?
Yes, i saw a couple around my age chasing each other, laughing loudly and clearly having a lot fun
This moment i just stood up and powerwalked out of this fuccking shit, never thought somethig so fucking useless could even matter

A important detail is that it was a nigger with her, A NIGGER LANKLET

whenever I go eat alone at the local chinese buffet(the most magical place on earth) I make sure to ask the chun lee waitress for a seat in the far back. you must learn to avoid the norman user.

user, take a deep breath, calm down and listen to these words of wisdom
Fuck you, you little shit

Shut yiur mouth your stupid punk

Cry me a river, faggot

Attached: cry baby.png (256x256, 97.62K)

Attached: smokey retarded cuck.png (500x625, 325.91K)

holy shit kys

why the fuck are you letting other people living their own lives have any impact on you and your mentality. stop it. go find a hobby that makes you happy instead of obsessing over whatever the hell it is that got into your head.

Because unlike you im a fucking real human being, a social being with real emotions and unfulfilled desires

OPs clearly an underage degenerate zoomer who lacks social skills and thus projects his insecurities towards racist conservative talking points. in conclusion, OP is a massive faggot

>unfulfilled desires
lol virgin just hire a hooker already if you have this much pent up rage

post selfie and you will understand

Im attractive, not enough to it be enough to carry the conversation but nobody will be disgusted by me

it would be awesome if you maybe saw a psychiatrist before you, you know, shoot up a school.

Attached: Capture.png (504x339, 307.7K)