Why is the US such a fucked up country?

Why is the US such a fucked up country?

Attached: US.png (1413x1376, 1.68M)

Why are you such a degenerate faggot?

Yawn. One is a constitutional right, the other is not. SCOTUS deals in constitutional rights, not law making. Blame congress for trying to force SCOTUS to do their only fucking job. Also, nothing was banned. It's now back to the states to decide as should be since abortion is constitutional right or a federal law (yet on both).

If we let kids carry weapons in schools to defend themselves there wouldn't be any more school shootings dumbass

Did i hurt your little feelings?

No school shootings happened in 2020. What changed?

Yes lets give every 7 year old a gun and see how it turns out.
I knew you guys were stupid, but holy shit.

>One is a constitutional right, the other is not.
constitutional right means nothing, go look up what "amendment" means.

With correct gun training it would be fine. It's actually illegal to deny kids the right to bear arms so it would actually be better to arm them in the eyes of the constitution.

Number of deaths by abortion = 800,000 to 1,500,000 per year, depending on which study you rely on.

20,726. The number of gun deaths per year, excluding suicides ( over 80% of deaths result from black on black crime)

Remove the Nog factor from those stats and America has the lowest gun violence in the World.

Most of it has been siezed by a chaotic religious/political movement comparable to the Taliban.

1 million abortions per year is fucking disgusting. That's like Auschwitz for babies. I don't know why you fuckers say it's wrong that abortion has been made illegal. Do you like child murder?

>Number of deaths by abortion
A child isnt counted into a census before its 30 days old (AFTER BEING BORN), abortion kills nobody, unless of course its an unsafe abortion and it kills the mother.

>Remove the Nog factor
Niggers are a part of the US, you dont get to exclude them, its like if i said that if i removed all criminals my country would have the lowers gun violence in the world.

Its not a child its a fetus.
Pro-life = Anti-women

Allowing for free abortion is one of the big factors leading to single parent households and mental illness all over society and therefore shootings. Restricting it is much more impactful than you seem to think. Gun issues wasn't as big of a problem back when America wasn't so individualist, atheist, and immorally hedonist as today.

And you dont think that gun accidents and gun violence between kids would not increase at all? You sure are naive.

because of diversity

Attached: NZ2ss5Ku7Cxt.jpg (500x500, 43.65K)

Many of these niggers do not understand that 19 deaths in a school shooting is actually a lower number than 1,000,000 deaths.
But ban all guns that result in 20,000 deaths,
but allow cars that kill or injure over 100,000 people per year?
but allow abortion that kills over 1,000,000?

Gun violence wasnt as big of a problem back when people had muskets.
Can you honestly blame atheism of all things for this? I've never heard of the atheist bible that tells you to shoot people, but i do know a few verses in the bible that say killing is ok.

Nice bait mate

Taking away abortion is taking away your rights to your own body, taking away all vehicles makes society stop working, taking away guns... Might actually help.
You cant compare these things and pretend to be honest at the same time.

religious fundamentalism

Said the man without nothing else to offer.

Attached: damage.jpg (650x650, 137.4K)

This.

A child isnt counted into a census before its 30 days old
>Many African societies don't name or count child in their society until the age of 5 years

Niggers are a part of the US, you dont get to exclude them

>Yes. you do have to exclude niggers from owning guns if you want the "gun problem" resolved.
The US banned alcohol with Prohibition Laws, they can certainly create "No Niggers own gun Laws"

There used to be marksmanship and skeet clubs at schools in the US and kids would bring their own guns from home and they weren't shooting each other.

My son's school still has the skeet & trap club but they almost got disbanded because it was decided the field they practiced in 2 miles from the school was still too close. A wealthy parent stepped in and secured a lease for an open field away from town but then the school wasnt willing to provide transportation so all the parents pitch $10/week for the coach to drive around and pick all the kids up and take them there.

Fucking faggotshit I say

Fair enough, a fetus is still life tho which is sacred. We have the ability to create it, we shouldn't have the ability to kill it. Once all the turbo liberals calm down people will see that banning abortion is actually a good thing

Constitutional rights > laws

Fucking retard

The reason there's school shootings is because they're mad at whores. These two issues are hilariously tied together in a cosmic joke.

>another law that disproportionately affects the poor
and yet you fags are too busy throwing rocks at each other's head to notice.

>The US banned alcohol with Prohibition Laws, they can certainly create "No Niggers own gun Laws"
But that would be unfair, you need to let the niggers have guns or you are racist.
Meanwhile nobody cares that women no longer have a right to their own body.

I believe I have a Constitutional right to abort you at any age I deem worthy.

>abortion is a constitutional right

Where? Seriously, where does it say that in the Constitution?

Inb4 muh 14th amendments. Even RBG said that was a weak argument.

>Fair enough, a fetus is still life tho which is sacred.
A sperm cell is life too, and so are the ants you stomp to death every day, lets not pretend like ALL life is sacred.

Im all for killing babies, but I dont think that women should have a choice

Attached: chink nigger baby whos parents got nam'd by a huey carrying agent orange.jpg (2048x1536, 292.65K)

another blow to the "Underserved communities" producing feral teens.
Abortion should be mandatory in All underserved communities.

>kids would bring their own guns from home and they weren't shooting each other.
You are proposing giving a gun to EVERY child, including the niggers without a father.

Of course there are kids who would not shoot others, vast majority of them actually, but would them having guns prevent more shootings than it would cause them? Even adults cant be trusted with guns all of the time.

There are also many privacy rights guaranteed by the Constitution,
but the word "privacy" is no where mentioned in the Constitution?

Banning guns in the US, unlike any other country, would be a direct assault on every family living there. Twice as many guns as people, niggers literally attack everyone on sight daily ALREADY, imagine a US where every nigger has a gun and no law abiding citizens do. That's a level of anarchy that would have effects that echo thousands of years.