Why can't libtards understand this is for women's rights?

Why can't libtards understand this is for women's rights?

Attached: 289017211_10228010082260044_4391222624456831788_n.jpg (720x539, 46.78K)

I really hope this marks the beginning of a trend. I used to think that boomer women would be dead before they suffer the blowback for what they've done, but now it looks like they might live to see at least some of it. How many more rights do you think can be repealed in the next 50 years?

Which rights, exactly?

Clarence Thomas said he's aiming to make it a right not to die from AIDS/Monkeypox anymore (otherwise known as bye-bye gay marriage)

>girls
First of all it's only the 1st step in taking away human rights.

The right for women to be born. Where you think women come from? Saying you support butterflies while massacring caterpillars is asinine

Boomer women are in their 80s. They don't have to worry about having kids

Why can’t politicians stop telling me how to live my life?

You will never successfully spin forcing people to bear children they never wanted into a pro-freedom thing. Some of us just aren't stupid enough for that.

Attached: clarence is a nigger.png (591x499, 571.74K)

Can't have unwanted children if you don't have sex.

If he's out to eliminate faggotry/gayness, then he's a good nigger. We need these types of niggers

>Prolonged fasting
>One a day multivitamin
>Water with electrolytes all day everyday
No more more pregnancy.

Attached: MiddleMeowMeows.jpg (900x675, 210.93K)

That's the point. Right wing America is on a crusade to personally oversee the punishment of EVERYONE for sex they don't approve of. Always have been, always will be. You're either a zealot or you're being strung along by zealots.

>they never wanted
But they wanted to do the ONLY THING that causes pregnancy? You'll never spin forcing babies to have a suicide they never wanted into a "pro-choice" thing. Some of us just aren't stupid enough for that.

>libtards

Because this ISN'T "for" women's rights, it's for unborn FETUSES' rights. Remember one of your core arguments: "It's not a choice, it's a CHILD".

You don't give a shit about the woman, or her right to choose wtf she does with the crackerspawn you shot up inside her. You only give a shit about her as far as her ability to create more Reich-wing fucktards just like yourself.

You're anti-choice, as you all freely admit. And why is that? Because you're ANTI-WOMAN. Simple. You don't like women. You believe a woman's primary role is to function as a broodmare for The State.

BTW, picrel. Neck yourself Cletus. Do the job we all wish your mother had done when she got knocked up against her will by your trailer trash father.

Fucking captcha...

Attached: Saying Libtard.jpg (600x450, 59.51K)

Yes, I realize that, say it a big tongue-in-cheek. It's shorter than saying "fucking retarded moron liberals"

So why are you going to ban same sex marriage, morning after pills, various forms of contraception, and heavily regulate sex in general? What do all those other ancillary things have to do with abortion? Nobody believes this is all you care about because if it was you would stop here instead of continuing. Your real Mission will never be accomplished until all of us are under your thumb.

Attached: https _cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_190705094701-01-podshare.jpg (1200x675, 137.2K)

> Why can't libtards understand this is for women's rights? "

Why can't feminist bitches understand that women already have WAY TOO MANY unmerited "rights" to the monstrous detriment of men's rights.

> TL;DR : fuck off feminiatzis

Attached: MGTOW 6 .jpg (935x851, 267.35K)

>same sex marriage
We've seen the slippery slope it caused where children are being groomed now. Time to reverse this just like Weimar. As for the other shit, it's unnecessary. Abstinence is healthier and less costly.

Because we are building a more stable and righteous society once again.

So you do genuinely admit you are going to do all these things, and that all sex will now be regulated by the government in your world order?

Is this SF? Looks cosy af

Francois is a legend

So this was never about abortion at all then, its about social engineering by force?

you can just suck dicks, no one cares. you don't need to invent reasons.

Attached: nnujnuiiu.png (667x374, 471.22K)

But men are also born; so that’s not a women’s right, at best it’s just a right

>So you do genuinely admit you are going to do all these things
Yes.
>all sex will now be regulated by the government
No, it will go back to being regulated by God.
>New world order
LMAO schizo. Go take your meds conspiracy theorist. Vote them out using a completely fair election if you don't like it.

Attached: 1363058031530.jpg (755x623, 97.34K)

Better than your degen dreamscape.

Name a single right lost. You can't. You just don't understand constitutional rights and what he decision even means. RvW was a shaky decision from the start just waiting to be repealed. Politicians (both sides) had 50 years to codify something into law and make it an actual right. They did not because both sides can use it as talking points during elections. Well now that he ship has sailed, maybe Dems will codify it. Certain states certainly are/will.

>taking away human rights.

Ah, but you're forgetting one crucial thing about these bottom-dwelling cretins:
>they don't consider women to be humans
>or blacks
>or Latinos
>or Arabs
>or LGBTs
>borderline on Asians

These are the people who are real quick to celebrate "white pride", especially as a reaction to when any other group out there does anything related to their pride, when in all actuality, pride should be reserved for individual achievements & accomplishments. The reason ethnic & racial pride is is stupid is because the race & ethnicity you are was an accident of birth. You wouldn't say "I'm proud to be 5'10" would you? "I'm proud to have a predisposition for diabetes", does that make any MORE sense?

So for someone as vapid and bereft of critical thinking skills or anything resembling HUMAN values, if they're so dense that they're not only willing but eager to celebrate something that's nothing more than an accident of birth, something they had zero control over, then it follows that the very act of birth itself is something they hold in extremely high regard. Especially when the births under consideration are of "their" demographic".

"I'm such a brain-dead pituitary retard that I not only value pride in my race & ethinicity so much that I trip over myself to take part in meaningless parades & celebrations of my 'pride' in having been born into it, but I wanna make sure there's as much of that to go around as possible. And I'm gonna ensure that by mandating that anytime a woman of my group gets fertilized, she's forced to crank that ignorant little fucker out whether or not it's a) wanted, b) needed, c)welcome or d) going to be subjected to a life of poverty because its parents haven't established their lives sufficiently to support themselves".

You supplied a spectacular justification for the rest of us to kill you. This movement of yours is an existential threat and it must be countered with extreme violence.

To anyone else reading, see the signs. Accept reality. BUY GUNS NOW BUY GUNS NOW BUY GUNS NOW.

>they don't consider women to be humans
Well, this is true.
>or LGBTs
Well, you can choose to stop being gay whenever you want.
>or blacks
>or Latinos
>or Arabs
>borderline on Asians
They're just different breeds, similar to other animals. Some are more capable than others. tl;dr on the rest.

Attached: 1363820749301.jpg (492x600, 103.64K)

Whilst RvW was in effect there was no need for politicians to pass additional laws. If it’s a constitutional right that is the highest law.

But all laws are subject to interpretation by the courts.

>You supplied a spectacular justification for the rest of us to kill you
Not really, but you won't do shit any way, Fatty McFatFat.
>This movement of yours is an existential threat and it must be countered with extreme violence.
It's called following the bible, chud. Again, you can't even walk to the fridge without sweating so I'm not worried about it.
>To anyone else reading, see the signs. Accept reality. BUY GUNS NOW BUY GUNS NOW BUY GUNS NOW.
Not only will your welfare checks not cover the cost of firearms, but you likely wouldn't pass a background check either. Also lol at indirectly admitting you have none to begin with.

Attached: 1363881968865.png (400x504, 323.12K)

Is there a shortage of people or something? It seems like we are rapidly reaching world overpopulation.

He's a zealot. They all are. They're on a mission to legislate morality. That's why conservative religions have always opposed birth control and who have been striving to overturn Roe: because a pregnant woman who wants to abort = a fornicator. It's nothing but slut-shaming, with an 18yr sentence.

Going back to the 50's, these anti-choicers would shame people for fornicating (or doing anything considered unacceptable according to the buy bull) with endearing phrases such as "GAWWWD IZ GUNNA GIT YOO". Granted you still hear that occasionally, but that was the go-to phrase up until the 50's. Because that's when the birth control pill was invented.

Suddenly, women could have some manner of control whether she got pregnant or not. As a result of being able to get around "GAWWWD's" wishes, the relgious fuckheads opposed it vigorously.

Then the 60's came around, and for whatever else you wanna say about that decade, you cannot deny that's the era when people started to wake up & realize that no, religion of ANY kind is NOT a requirement, we actually DO have the freedom to do whatever we want (that's what the 1st Amendment says anyway), and if my freedom of religion means freedom FROM religion, then by golly, that's what I'm gonna do.

So at that point, not only were women able to circumvent the fornicating shame, but now less & less people are into the buy bull. Enter 1973 and Roe. Now these very same people whose interests have ALWAYS been "stop the fornicators" take a different tactic. "How about we lie to everyone & make it seem like we care about the fetuses & base our whole argument around that? This way it puts the fornicators on the defense with a straw man argument & we get to prosecute (sometimes literally) our true agenda without anyone else being the wiser".

I personally feel that any politician that cites "god" as a reason to pass a law needs to be dragged out into the street & shot in the eye with a crossbow.

>Why can’t politicians stop telling me how to live my life?
Because it's their job. Politics IS all about "telling someone how to live". Every politics! Even a radical libertarian one would one minimize it, not do away with it.