Just bought my first buttplug masterbater. Never used one before. Want to feel like I am getting fucked by a shemale...

Just bought my first buttplug masterbater. Never used one before. Want to feel like I am getting fucked by a shemale. Tips for newbies?

Attached: 31IlrJvwGkS._AC_SY580_.jpg (398x470, 9.82K)

Fuck a real shemale just make sure you don't get aids it's simple

They aren't easy to find where I am from.

most shemales can't get fully hard due to hormones

>Tips for newbies?
uhh...lots of lube and clean yourself out beforehand? dont bother with an enema just use shower hose or bidet

Appreciated!

Good advice, first time I used a dildo I did no prep and nearly put me off completely.

lol. happened to me as well when i was new

no prob
don't insert too much water in you when you are cleaning yourself, if it gets past the bent in your colon you are going to fart out shitty water for the next 30mins-1hr and make an awful mess.

get new sheets. sooner or later you are going to be soiling them because of your lose asshole

a small prostate massager like OP's wont make you do that

Yeah the one I got is a beginner one. I've read it's small. It's not like I'm going to take a horse cock for my first experiment. Not that I am against that in the future.

I’ve been using 9”+ toys for along time no soiling and if I don’t use them for a few week ass tightens back to usual and I’ve got to start small and work my way back up again

fucking fag

Says the guy coming in here to read the comments. I bet your sitting with your tweezers pulling on your two inch pecker

>Tips for newbies?
Lube Lube and Lube.
Rapid hrusting usually doesn't feel THAT great, rather wiggle around after it's in to create pressure on various parts of your prostate. Cumming from anal only isn't a thing for me (m, straight), but getting jerked off or blown while having something up my rear will usually lead to star-seeing orgasms.

fucking fag

Fucking parrot

even a parrot is smart enough not to shove things up its asshole, but then again i am tailing to a fatherless person so good luck in life. watch out for that aids. heard it's commong amongst fruits like yourself.

Attached: https___s3-images.ladbible.com_s3_content_1bb3cdf35dc6d4a97a9891fef90de2321.jpg (720x405, 20.63K)

why really made you click on this thread? so much insecurity

Attached: de9emo9-f693f560-cee0-43b0-8f57-e27de89af717.jpg (1280x1122, 122.84K)

I just wanted to call you a fucking fag because that's what you are. you decided to reply, so you seem the one that's also insecure about his sexuality. just get out of the close, honey.

>I just wanted
>I just
>wanted

lol
you have such tendencies yourself, but you reject it and put it on other people to make yourself feel better.

Attached: 9532789b917dd73facc2bb7e0b5f02ab.jpg (1000x417, 124.09K)

Fuck me. You need to actually proof read the shit you post. You are shit at English. You must be a sandnigger.