Is it true that white maIes invented sIavery cos they was jeaIous our dicks is bigger?

is it true that white maIes invented sIavery cos they was jeaIous our dicks is bigger?

Attached: 02c8cba169a18bea1d93f4b0879d76e0fbdcf6749c5803dc9a71148c6cba2de5_1.jpg (480x547, 34.32K)

>>intelligence -10
It's only true that (large) dicksize was seen as a lack of intelligence, back then.
You might get some uneducated backwater folk but whites from the old country reallllllly don't give a shit.
I only wished you kept your upcomming civil war offline, and the war is coming and then you're fighting against a group of guys with filled with hate and guns. Smart move.
I'll read my kid about the time the US had a war against minorities made possible by left fucktards.

>It's only true that (large) dicksize was seen as a lack of intelligence
Wasn't this just a cope by tiny dick incel sculptors while their women were blacked by big Ethiopian cock?

Attached: 15234674326.webm (900x506, 1.23M)

lol, the nigger was enslaved because they were literally too retarded to fight back.

Your dicks aren't bigger, Toby.

>dicks is bigger?
They aren't. They just look a little bigger because the hair around them isn't as bushy

Small dicks were seen as a sign of modesty, civility and intelligence in ancient age, so this comparison doesn't go anywhere.

regarding your post... I believe the monetary incentive was bigger than african dick

Uh, are you talking about back in the day?

Because if a nigger even LOOKED at a white woman there was Hell to pay.

Attached: fuck you nigger.jpg (565x565, 83.21K)

white men created slavery to have their wives get sexually satisfied while the "men" had some gay orgy shit.

yeah but everyone knows that the white women would fuck BBCs behind closed doors, thats why white people invented racism and slavery in the first place

Attached: 1644844001082.jpg (1124x1124, 90.44K)

no. black slavery happened because the black slave owners of africa sold them cheap. it was simply easy to do. in roman times, where this statue is from; a small penis was considered beautiful. thats why all their statues look like this.

Slavery was around long before we were loading blacks on boats for America

Big dicks weren't really seen as masculine by the Romans. They were seen as comical or freakish. Roman masculinity idealized small penises because of their ignorance of biology and anatomy.

That's not really being honest about the slave trade. African culture had stagnated by the colonial era. Once vast empires were now having trouble reconciling many different cultures and customs and keeping cohesion among their cities, much like the late Roman empire. The colonial era brought about a huge demand for slave labor. Often times purchasing slaves meant arming one tribe against another, acting as if European demand and pressure had nothing to do with it isn't being genuine.

>yeah but everyone knows that the white women would fuck BBCs behind closed doors, thats why white people invented racism and slavery in the first place
jewish hands typed this

Attached: 1355877635332.jpg (488x500, 61.79K)

The white chad absolutely mogs the nigger in the physique department. And caucasians are whats called "growers" not "showers" like niggers and other minorities. I.e the penis can be less than half erect length when flaccid, while a niggee hangs at nearly the same length regardless. It is literally an evolutionary trait to protect our dicks from the cold.

Antique Greco-Roman statues have small dicks because it was seen as a sign of savagery and animality.
Slavery was the norm everywhere in the world from Neolithic to at least the middle age in europe. Africans continued it far longer.
European just tried to put sexual exploitation out of slavery because they were prudes. But fucking and more or less raping slaves was just part of the thing.

Why do mutts think that nigger slaves going to America is the only slavery that existed in history?

no it's because when we first met you, you lived in primitive mud huts with wooden spears sharpened on a rock. Guns usually win why we enslaved you nigger

how are niggers still alive when they are basically first cousins to monkeys? I just don't get it.

Romans didn't make giant dicks because the purpose of the sculpture wasn't to make you horny, but show the manhood and power of the person /creature they were sculpting. white men have bigger dicks than most black men. only monkeys in africa have dongs to impregnate their tribe slaves cuz they still live like animals. which the are