4chanx userscript inside violentmonkey extension is a must have

Who uses the 4chanx userscript? Any Forums should have these top 3 features built in that 4chanx has:

- The eye nigga in pic related in the top right goes red if theres any replies to me. On click it shows which threads in red and alt + down in them scrolls me right to the reply.

- Hovering over thumbnails automatically maximizes the pic/gif, no need to click

- Nested replies trees like reddit, easy to follow through a a convo.

violentmonkey userscipts:
4chanx: Any Forums-x.net/

Attached: 4chanx.png (541x760, 100.41K)

bloat

>- Nested replies trees like reddit,

Attached: 1651947491162.jpg (812x1024, 140.1K)

How would you even know how reddit works, unless you use it?

I like the randomize filenames option
I like how the thread watcher can have threads from both blue and red boards
I like how it redirects to archives in case a thread gets deleted

Attached: Image00026.jpg (745x578, 189.78K)

I like the archives part as well

what is blue and red boards?

botnet malware do not download

Feepobeepo.

you can see all the code in the userscript before installing it

I bet your ass uses 4chanx and you are just throwing low quality bait

>what is blue and red boards?
with the native extension if you have threads from say Any Forums (sfw) in your thread watcher and then you go to say Any Forums (nsfw) your threads from Any Forums (sfw) will disappear and vice versa

threading?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-11 at 07.22.33.png (1520x1696, 444.09K)

Why do you think that Any Forums X is written using Coffeescript instead of Javascript? Mayhem, Spittie and Zixaphir will tell you because it's easier to write, but in fact they've put a backdoor in the compiler, so that you won't see the botnet code in the source.
The compiled Javascript code is compressed, uglified and encrypted, so it would take months, if not years, to find the botnet here.

blue - sfw
red - nsfw
terms originate from the default theme in these boards. blue boards have a blue theme, red boards have an orange-reddish theme.
>but in fact they've put a backdoor in the compiler, so that you won't see the botnet code in the source.
what are you talking about?

>- The eye nigga in pic related in the top right goes red if theres any replies to me. On click it shows which threads in red and alt + down in them scrolls me right to the reply.
on native it goes italics, but you could CSS it to red if you wanted.
>- Hovering over thumbnails automatically maximizes the pic/gif, no need to click
In the native.
>- Nested replies trees like reddit, easy to follow through a a convo.
Not like reddit, but nesting is in native

So 4chanX is worse native, ok.

>makes your board 100% better

Attached: tripfags.png (499x253, 6.52K)

yeah, making your life easier is absolute reddit

talk about a shizo. next thing youll say is jews rule the world

Attached: wut.jpg (500x500, 44.22K)

threaded replies are absolute cancer you fucking retards kek.
>make a really introspective post 10 posts into a nest
>no one sees it because it's buried
vs
>everyone sees it because its chronologically organized

also this absolute dogshit website full of redditor faggots does not deserve anything extra to incentivize using it more

I dont see any of this in native nigga, what are you talking about

>>no one sees it because it's buried
it still shows on your screen retard, its not buried at all. seeing the replies to a comment is much more coherent

if I'm late into a 200+ post thread I turn on threading because it makes reading conversations easier, but when I've caught up I obviously turn it off again. 4chanx has a keybind for it so it makes the process easy.