If everyone here can accept emulators as being as good as the real thing...

If everyone here can accept emulators as being as good as the real thing, why are you in denial about trans people being as good as the "real thing"?

Attached: jnes_emulator-1.jpg (518x520, 91.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

effectiviology.com/false-equivalence
youtube.com/watch?v=8cnWDi3lG4o&ab_channel=GBelair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Emulators don't have a 42% chance to self delete.

gem

Because they target children

Its the equivalent of downloading a rom to find out its some homebrew trial version that's glitched to all hell

Oh for fuck sake i lost hard

Attached: 1652839437210.jpg (600x600, 82.56K)

>autismo tranner can only view the world in terms of video games and autism

Because you aren't. You will never be a woman.

How does your example even compare to one another? Holy shit you’re a fucking retard.
Also:
lol

so video games are suddenly a problem?

emulators don't claim to be the real thing and we're not forced to use them

Yet people clearly use it as an substitute for the real thing, but when there's a real person involved people don't want to show basic courtesy even though they can't tell the difference on a instinctual level.

Because emulators do a good job at replicating both looks and function, while trannies only (somewhat) look the part.
Also, an emulator doesn't lie about it being the real thing, trannies do.

your argument doesn't disprove my point. just cause people use it as a substitute doesn't mean at any point it's recognized as the real thing.

Yes

Thank you for stating that trannies are substitutes for the real thing.
Pocket pussies / dildo's are also substitutes for the real thing, which would explain why trannies are treated the same as those things.

Nobody on the internet is whining about emulators not being the real thing, it's like it's a game for psychopaths to hurt minorities because they're compelled to abuse people that don't fit into a overly narrow worldview.

With emulators people are somehow able to just enjoy them.

Great comparison OP, trannies are tools for playing games and give you only a foretaste of "real thing".

>If everyone here can accept emulators as being as good as the real thing, why are you in denial about trans people being as good as the "real thing"?
No-one is accepting this. Emulators are not as good as the real thing, and I'd rather have the original... but if the original isn't available and I have a craving for play impossible mission on a c64... then fuck it, I'd fuck the emulator.

You're fucking stupid

Fpbp

Emulators are a substitute, with trans people there's no practical difference.

You just want to make a big deal about it because you're obsessed with abusing people.

Because emulators are a close approximation to the original, troons never will be. Just kill yourself and make the world a better place

You only prove how retarded you are when the only arguments you can make are false equivalencies and presumptions. Unless you're a true hermaphrodite then you're just a confused/mentally ill idiot that gets lead along by other confused/mentally ill shitbags.

Attached: 637738.jpg (800x450, 64.86K)

What if I'm not gay, and see a man no matter what clown get up he's wearing?

It's not gay to love a trans girl.

Also females can be trans because they are just dykes

There's no such thing

effectiviology.com/false-equivalence

>can't *

If you love him as any more than a brother its homosexual. Fag.

It's not homosexual to love a woman.

Yeah that's gay. If you want to be gay that's fine, just quit lying to yourself and everyone else

Because emulators can't molest my kids

Men can't be women no matter how much they cut themselves up

Depends on what games they're playing

Attached: cheers.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

In the current year. Yes they are

>Emulators as good as the real thing
They aren't. End of discussion.

Trans women never were men, they are women that are misidentified at birth.

They're convenient, fucking a dude in the ass just because you can't attract a real woman isn't.

You're a faggot

99.99% of the human population can't tell the difference.

Emulators are totally not as good as the real thing. Even something as basic as a Nintendo runs twice as well on original hardware with a CRT. Hell, you can't even play Duck Hunt in an emulator.
Try to emulate anything genuinely complex and compare it to the original and you'll see how shit emulators can be.

>Washington post

no, I am a straight cis men, and we need to stop abusing people just because they're different

You can't make genesis emulator play snes games, tranny

I don't give a shit about your stupid opinion

I played Duck Hunt on the Wii U, it's more than fine.

Females have an XX chromosome pairing. Males have an XY pairing. There. Settled science. Observable, repeatable, empirical. Your arguments are based on emotion and illogical loopholes so will always fall flat under even slight scrutiny.

Go get as much gay aids as you wish. Pull your entire intestine tract from your anus. I dont care. Dont try to convince others of your insanity. Seek help. Preferably in a bathtub with a toaster.

Normal people don't call themselves straight, "cis" whatever the fuck that means

Trannies abuse all of society by telling them how they should perceive the world.

yes because you're an abuser, you aren't human, humans were never born to hurt each other, I'm sorry you're incapable of loving others

You're a faggot. Get over it

you're fucking boomer, educate or fucking better yet kill yourself

Educate myself? You first you fucking idiot. Boomers are in their 80s, you stupid little buzzword nigger

you have a warped worldview, seek help

You're a homosexual. Quit lying to yourself

>educate yourself with meaningless untrue horse shit
College degrees for everyone was a mistake

then stop talking like fucking shithead boomer

never been attracted to men

Quit talking like a little nigger that can't use the English lexicon

The theme song from this game will forever be imprinted on my brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cnWDi3lG4o&ab_channel=GBelair

Only men have penises